8 great exercises to prevent cervical osteochondrosis
Cervical osteochondrosis is a very dangerous disease, which is characterized by pain in the neck, systematic migraines, flickering of "flies" before the eyes, hearing loss. This ailment can even lead to poor coordination of movements.
However, all these symptoms can be forgotten with timely implementation of preventive exercises for the cervical spine. These uncomplicated actions will help not only prevent the disease, but also allow you to stay healthy. They can also improve performance, concentration and memory.
Exercises for cervical osteochondrosis
- Lower your chin to your neck and slowly turn your head to the right, then to the left, five times in each direction;
- Slightly lift the chin and again turn your head to the right, then to the left, five times in each direction;
- Bend your head to the right, as if trying to reach your ear with your ear.Do this exercise 5 times for each side;
- Keep your chin straight, hands pressed to the back of your head. Press the back of your head 3 times for 7 seconds;
- Press your forehead on the palm, then tighten the muscles of the neck. Perform the exercise 3 times for 7 seconds;
- Straining the muscles of the neck, press the left temple into your left palm. Perform the exercise 3 times for 7 seconds. Do this exercise on the opposite side;
- Keep your head straight. Try to press the chin to the jugular notch. Next, tilt your head back up, trying to reach your chin as high as possible.
- Hands joined in the "lock", put under the chin. Press your chin on your hands 3 times for 7 seconds.
Do not hold your breath during exercise, breathe rhythmically and calmly. Do not overdo it. If pain occurs, transfer the exercise to another time. We hope that these simple exercises will help you to overcome unpleasant sensations in your neck and will enrich you with energy and vigor.
Date: 16.10.2018, 14:34 / Views: 43262
Paper Gift Envelope
Earrings Aztec Sun
Blueberry Cake with Crumb
How to temper in summer
A simple tester for checking radio elements
Rassolnik is an interesting hot dish
How to sew a cushion-splash with your own hands