SIMPLE HAMAK FROM PROSTYNY
26 Ways to place a hammock in the interior. Master Class
Decor, Workshop, Furniture, Interior
Many people like holidays, and a hammock is perhaps the most desirable place to relax on these cool winter days. But we are all used to the fact that the hammock is installed outdoors, and not indoors. Today we will show you 26 ideas of placing a hammock in the interior and a master class with which you can make yourself a hanging hammock chair.
Hammocks are ideal for both children and adults. Try to make a hammock in the style of your interior: if it is modern, then use a white cloth, if it is a boho, try something colorful with patterns. If you have an empty corner in the apartment, then you can create your oasis for relaxation.
READ ALSO:77 Ideas for using construction pallets
READ ALSO:TOP 33. Incredible wood sinks
READ ALSO:33 Ideas for corner shelves in the interior
READ ALSO:29 Original furniture handles from ordinary things
HOW TO MAKE A SUSPENDED CHAIR.
Above, we showed you 26 ideas for placing a hammock in the interior, and now we will try to make it ourselves. Hanging hammock - an ideal option for private houses and villas - it is not so easy to imagine in a conventional apartment. However, a hammock chair, which I made myself, about which I want to tell you today, will perfectly fit into the interior of a children's room.
What we need:
- 2 m of dense light fabric (a normal canvas will do);
- black acrylic paint for fabric;
- oak stick;
- carbines for attaching ropes;
- rope for mountaineering (or similar to it in strength)
- sewing machine;
- drill and 3/8 inch drill.
How to make a hammock:
1. Bend the canvas in half and measure approximately 18 cm from the top right edge. Make a mark at this place, and then draw a straight line from the mark to the bottom right corner. Cut the resulting triangle and unfold our canvas.
2. Bend the upper edge of 1.5 cm and iron it. Then again we bend this edge 1.5 cm, press and sew along the bottom edge of the resulting strip. We process the bottom edge of the canvas in the same way.
3. Turn the canvas so that the longest edge is on the right. Now we will make pockets for the rope, which will need to be threaded on each side. To do this, we bend each corner (about 4 cm) and smooth down it and the resulting strip.
4. Bend this edge 4 cm and otglazhivaem it.
5. Along the folded edge, we sew two lines, securing their beginning and end
back stitches. Repeat this procedure on the other side.
6.We take our stick and measure two sticks from two sides of the stick from the edge - 5 and 10 cm each. We make marks and drill holes in these places.
7. We put our canvas on cardboard or paper and apply drawing in black paint. After the paint dries, we apply the pattern on the other side of the canvas.
8. We tie a knot at one end of our ropes so that the “tail” remains about 7 cm. The end of the rope must be melted so that it does not fray. Pass the free end of the rope through the outer hole down, then pass the rope through the pocket of our canvas seat. We tie a knot, departing about 7.5 cm from our first knot, and then we thread the free end of the rope into the second hole. Then the rope is passed down to the second from the opposite edge of the hole. From the free end we fall back 7.5 cm and tie a knot. We pass the rope through another canvas pocket, then through the last free hole, and at the end we tie a knot with a 7-centimeter tail.
9. Find the center of the rope above our stick and tie a knot so that the loop with a side of about 20 cm comes out.
Date: 09.10.2018, 09:21 / Views: 51473
Spacious Apartment in Beijing
Satin Ribbon Bezel
Quiz: Do You Know Anatomy?
Every birthday I dream the same dream
How to keep the original look of a fur coat from a muton for many years
How to write an essay on the exam in social science in 2015
Quiz: Do you remember well school history course
Valentine's Day Drawing