Every woman has favorite jewelry. They are convenient to store in caskets - then they will not be lost, and will be at hand all the time. Caskets are different - metal and wooden, plastic and woven, and I suggest you make a casket of fabric. Materials that will be required for making this casket, are available in every home. And you need a little patience and accuracy.
For work you will need: blue fabric, synthetic winterizer, scissors, thread, needle, plastic curd jar, ribbon of golden color, large multi-colored beads, ruler.
Order of robots.
1. First you need to prepare a plastic jar. It needs to be well washed and wiped dry.
2. From blue fabric cut circle. The diameter of the circle should be equal to the sum of the diameter of the jar, the double height of the jar plus 4 centimeters.For example, if the diameter of the jar is 10 cm and the height is 6 cm, then the diameter of the circle is 10 + 6x2 +4 = 26 centimeters.
3. Add a circle around the edge so that a pouch is formed, inside of which a plastic jar could easily fit.
4. Place the prepared plastic jar in the received bag and fill the space with the sintepon between the jar walls and the cloth. Tighten and secure the thread.
5. From the blue fabric cut another circle. The diameter of the circle should be equal to the sum of the diameter of the jar, double the height of the jar, plus 2 centimeters. For example, if the diameter of the jar is 10 cm and the height is 6 cm, then the diameter of the circle is 10 + 6x2 + 2 = 24 centimeters.
6. Collect a circle around the edge of the thread. Put the received bag in a plastic jar.
7. Carefully sew the outer and inner circle, turning the edges inward.The basis for the box is ready.
8. Take a wide ribbon of golden color. Clasp the casket with a ribbon and tie a beautiful lush bow.
9. To the edges of the tape did not bloom, they need to be processed. To do this, light a match and quickly hold along the cuts. The sections will be melted and will not bloom.
10. Now you need to make a lid for the box. To do this, take a plastic cover and try on the box. If it stands for the edges of the box, then the cover can be slightly trimmed.
11. From the blue fabric cut circle, the diameter of which should be twice the diameter of the cover. For example, if the diameter of the lid is 10 cm, then the diameter of the circle should be 20 centimeters (10x2 = 20 cm).
12.Put a lid in the center of the circle of fabric and a little padding on the top.
13. Collect a circle from the fabric around the edge, tighten and secure the thread.
14. It remains to decorate the lid - sew large multicolored beads at the top.
A fancy box is ready.
You can put your favorite jewelry in it and put it on the table, dresser or dressing table - it will fit well into any interior. (Photo 18) In a casket your jewelry will always be at hand. And such a casket can be a good gift on the 8th of March - you can make caskets together with children for your relatives. For their manufacture, you can use fabric of different textures and ribbons of different colors.
Date: 08.10.2018, 16:45 / Views: 94354
Buttons for kidsFawnCeiling decorMilk Shake Good MorningSouvenirs from glass - the original gift and stylish decor of the apartmentTart with tangerinesHow to distinguish the original alcohol from a fake. This is what you should pay attention toColorful joy for small things