Chicken souffle is a great and simple dish.
If you have tried all methods of cooking chicken, then learn another one that will appeal to both adults and children. Prepare a tender and airy chicken souffle.
Interesting cooking options
How to cook chicken fillet tasty and easy? We offer an overview of several ways.
At home, you can cook a souffle in the kindergarten, which is like a little gourmet. You will need the following products:
- 300 or 400 g chicken fillet;
- two chicken yolks;
- 15 g butter;
- half a cup of milk (preferably enough fat);
- three tsp. flour;
- to taste the salt.
- First, you need to boil the fillets to full readiness. Water at the end of cooking can be slightly salted.
- Chop the boiled chicken fillet in a convenient way, for example, in a blender or using a meat grinder (through it, it is better to skip the product twice to achieve maximum homogeneity).
- Now soften the butter and add two tablespoons, along with hot milk, into the ready minced chicken. Add yolks, flour and salt.
- Beat the whole mass with a blender or mixer to make it more airy and tender.
- Prepare the form and the remaining butter grease its walls and bottom. Pour the chicken mass.
- Bake the soufflé at 180 degrees in the oven for about twenty or thirty minutes.
Soufflé will be even more gentle and useful if you cook it with the addition of vegetables. Here's what you'll need:
- 500 g chicken breasts;
- medium bulb;
- 150 g of stem celery;
- two eggs;
- a quarter cup of heavy cream;
- 20 g of butter;
- two art. l. rice flour;
- any greens to your taste;
- a small pinch of nutmeg;
Description of preparation:
- First you need to clear the skin and cook until soft in a little salted water, celery stalk. Cool it and mash it using a blender.
- Chicken breasts cut into slices of any size and several times pass through the meat grinder to get a tender and almost uniform stuffing.
- Onion finely chop and in butter (leave for a little further lubrication of the form) fry to make it very soft and transparent.
- Next, beat the eggs with cream until you get an air foam.
- Greens after thorough washing and drying chop.
- In the cream-egg mixture gently enter the minced chicken, then the celery puree, then the fried onion, along with butter, rice flour, chopped greens, and nutmeg with salt. Mix thoroughly or whisk again.
- The remaining oil you need to lubricate the walls and bottom of the baking mold, then put in it the prepared mass.
- The souffle is baked at 170 or 180 degrees in the oven for about 35-40 minutes.
To get both a hot dish and a side dish, you can use this recipe. The following components will be required:
- 500 g chicken fillet;
- two medium sized potatoes;
- two large chicken eggs;
- half a cup of milk;
- a slice of loaf or white bread;
- some oil;
- salt, any seasoning.
- Chicken fillet to grind. To do this, you can use a blender with sharp knives or a food processor. But in the end you should get the most gentle and uniform stuffing.
- After cleaning and washing the potatoes with a grater, preferably on a shallow or at least medium.
- Bread immerse in milk and leave to soak.
- Next, combine the minced chicken with grated potatoes, soaked and chopped bread (milk is also added), as well as egg yolks that are pre-separated from proteins, a small amount of salt and seasonings. Whisk everything or actively mix until a homogeneous consistency.
- In a separate container with salt, beat the remaining proteins in order to get a strong foam. Carefully add it to the other ingredients, but do not whisk, but mix gently so that the airy protein mass does not fall off, and the bubbles in it remain.
- Now you need to put the mass in a greased form and send baked in the oven, heated to 170 degrees. The souffle will be ready in about forty minutes.
You can get an exquisite restaurant dish if you make a minced meat souffle with olives and cheese. Here is what you need:
- 450-500 g of minced chicken;
- tablespoon butter;
- 2 eggs;
- a third cup of cream;
- a bank of pitted olives;
- medium bulb;
- 70-80 g of cheese of a hard grade;
- green basil;
- Dip the mincemeat separated from the whites of the yolks, the onion, cream and greens of the basil, peeled and cut into several parts, into the bowl of the blender or combine.Grind everything thoroughly to obtain a gentle homogeneous mass.
- Separately, whip whites with salt. You should form a stable air foam. It must be very carefully entered into the already prepared mixture of the remaining components. Stir the compound very carefully so that the whipped squirrels retain their lightness. Then enter the olives and distribute them by weight.
- The bottom and walls of the mold should be lubricated with soft butter. Place this mixture in this container, send it to the oven heated to 170 degrees for twenty-five minutes. Then take out the form, sprinkle the souffle with grated hard cheese and send to cook for another ten minutes to form an appetizing cheese crust.
- Great gourmet restaurant-level dish is ready!
If desired, you can make an amazing souffle in a slow cooker. Prepare these foods:
- 500-600 g of chicken fillet;
- big carrot;
- large onion;
- 70 g butter;
- two garlic cloves;
- 170-200 ml of milk;
- salt, seasonings.
- Rinse the chicken fillet, cut into cubes or slices of any other shape. Onions must be peeled and chopped or cut into rings (not necessarily thin).After washing, grind carrots in any way you choose, for example, with a knife. Garlic, too, immediately cleaned and pass through the press.
- Turn on the multicooker by selecting the extinguishing mode. Put butter in the bowl. When it is completely melted, put sliced onions, chicken and carrots into the device. First, cook them without a lid, and then stew them under the lid until ready.
- Remove all finished products from the slow cooker and chop using a meat grinder or blender. Separately, beat the milk with the eggs and combine this mixture with the chicken puree. Also immediately add garlic, seasonings and salt.
- Next, grease the bowl with a small amount of oil. In it, put the prepared mass. Cover the slow cooker, select baking mode and set the timer to twenty or twenty five minutes.
- Gentle soufflé in the slow cooker is ready, you can serve it!
Choose the recipe you like best and be sure to try making a tender chicken souffle. You will see: everyone will like it!
Date: 09.10.2018, 08:56 / Views: 53193
How to treat the ear
Chopped Chicken Cutlets with Curd
Chocolate Pancake Cake