Chocolate & Peanut Butter Bananas | FunFoods
Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter & Banana Pops
Yields: 14 servings /14 pieces| Serving Size: 1 piece | Calories: 141 | Total Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 13 mg | Carbohydrates: 16 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 12 g | Protein: 2 g | SmartPoints: 7
- 2 bananas
- 1/3 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Peel and slice the bananas to about 1-inch thickness. Spread some peanut butter on one side of half of the sliced bananas then put another slice of banana on top of the peanut butter to create a "sandwich". Gently slide skewers or toothpicks in the middle of the bananas, if you are using them.
- Place the bananas on a pan lined with parchment paper then pop them in the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- In the meantime, add the chocolate chips and coconut oil to a pot and heat on low until melted.
- Transfer the chocolate to a bowl then quickly dip in the bananas. Return the bananas to the freezer for another 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Video: Frozen Chocolate Banana Pops Recipe Demonstration - Joyofbaking.com
Disabled Parking About to Take a Hit in Seattle
Ginger and goji berry punch Recipe
How to Become Popular As a New Kid
Risky Lipstick: Dangerous Metals in Lip Products
Angelinos Coffee: The Cheapest Way to Find Your Favorite New Brew
Kettlebell Workout: The 15-Minute Total-Body Kettlebell Workout
Learn How to Ombré Your Hair At Home with Blogger PrettyConnected
Using Lush Bath Bombs as Highlighter Can Actually BeDangerous
Trump approval rating hits new low
How to Prevent a UTI
Top 50 Best Modern Living Room Ideas – Contemporary Designs
Trump says he can do a lot more in China trade war before Xi meeting
Lets Talk About Mental Health on Instagram