Choosing good sneakers for training
If you lead an active lifestyle, you know how important comfort is. And since active people spend a lot of time on their feet, the convenience of our legs is especially important. Sneakers are great sports shoes! But how to choose them?
Why think and choose?
If you think that buying sneakers is a simple procedure, then you are greatly mistaken. Even with normal walking you have heavy loads on your feet. And because of improperly chosen shoes, such loads can lead to a wide variety of problems, from banal fatigue due to excessive stress, diseases of the joints, and even serious injuries. And that's why buying sports shoes should be given special attention.
How to make a choice?
So, how to choose good sneakers? When buying, you should pay attention to several important points. On each of them dwell in more detail.
Sneakers can be summer, demi-season or winter.
- Summer sneakers should be made of lightweight and breathable fabrics that let in air and evaporate the moisture well. Some models have a mesh surface. But the edges of the soles must be rubberized to protect the feet from damage and moisture (from the puddles after the rain).
- Demi-season sneakers should be moderately warm and withstand any vagaries of nature from rain to frost.
- Winter sneakers should keep warm and do not let cold air from outside, but at the same time let your feet breathe. Some manufacturers use for the manufacture of natural fur. This is a good material, but there are many other more modern options. For example, sports membrane shoes are popular.
Why do you need sneakers, what do you plan to do in them? The purpose is also very important, as the characteristics and qualities of the sports shoes will depend on the type of activity. There are several options:
- Sneakers for running. Since the sole constantly strikes the surface during a run, it is extremely important that sufficient cushioning is ensured, which will dampen such blows, protecting the foot.Air cavities, gel formulations, as well as plastic curved plates or foam materials can perform the role of depreciation. It is important that cushioning materials are located not only in the toe area, but also under the heel, as well as in the middle of the sole. If you plan to run through forests and other places with uneven terrain, then pay attention to the surface of the sole. Some models have a thread (this can be compared with the tire tread of a car), which will protect against slipping. And other sneakers have spikes (rubber or even metal) that will allow you to run on snow or ice. In addition, the sole must necessarily have a thickening in the heel area, which will ensure the inclination of the foot forward. The sneakers themselves may be low (their feet will sweat too high), but the backdrop must be raised.
- Walking shoes should also have cushioning and a sole with a tread. In addition, an ankle fixation is required, so choose high leg-fixing models.
- Shoes for aerobics or fitness will be different from the one that is designed, for example, for running.The top of such sneakers should be light and breathable and evaporating moisture. But at the same time the foot should be well fixed. The optimal option is the average height of the sneakers (too low will not provide fixation and can be uncomfortable, and in high in the room it can be hot). At the same time, the sole must be firm, but flexible and elastic, so as not to impede the movements of the feet during training. Serious depreciation is not required, as well as thread or spikes. The best option is a thin rubber or rubberized sole.
- For everyday wear suitable running shoes with an average degree of depreciation.
We study the details
Sneakers consist of several parts. Consider each of them:
- Sole. About it has already been described in the previous paragraph. It can have a rather deep and serious protector, spikes and so on. Some models have depreciation parts that are needed in most cases. The thickness can be different. Remember that a thin sole does not protect the foot from impact. But, for example, to be engaged in aerobics in sneakers with a massive sole will be simply inconvenient.
- Any sneakers must necessarily have a supinator, which will ensure the correct position of the foot during walking and protect against flatfoot.This part is a small cushion located on the inside of the foot (approximately in the middle).
- The insole can be removable or non-removable. Removable can be pulled out, washed or replaced, but with intensive movements, it can budge and cause discomfort. The fixed insole does not move, but it cannot be replaced. This part of the shoe should absorb and evaporate moisture and at the same time let the air through.
- The upper part should ensure the fixation of the legs, protect the foot from damage and the vagaries of nature, but at the same time give the legs to "breathe", as well as evaporate moisture. Some people use genuine leather that has all the necessary qualities and at the same time it serves a long time and retains its appearance, which can not be said about leatherette. Also used are modern breathable mesh materials that let in air. The membrane is perfect for the cold season. Dermantin protects against moisture, but the air does not leak, so that the feet will sweat profusely.
- Laces can be round or flat. Round are more convenient to use than flat. And elastic laces will perfectly fix a leg and thus to not squeeze it.The length should not be excessive, but the lack of it is unacceptable. By the way, light laces are quickly dirty.
Features of the figure and legs
Consider when buying your features.
- If you have flat feet, always buy shoes with a supinator.
- Pay attention to other features of the foot: slope, width of the foot, lifting and so on. If you can not decide, ask for help from a specialist.
- If you have a lot of weight, then the depreciation should be of high quality and significant.
We select shoes in size
Size should be taken into account without fail! But remember that a small distance (0.5 cm) must remain between the big toe and the toe of the sneaker so that the foot can move freely and comfortably.
Some useful tips:
- It is best to measure sneakers in the afternoon, as the legs tend to swell by evening.
- Try on both sneakers at once and just on your toes, walk around the store to appreciate the comfort.
- Inspect all the seams and other small parts, usually they are the main indicator of quality.
- It is better to give preference to proven and well-established manufacturing companies.
- Shoe and try to bend the toes. This should be easy.
Where to buy, how much does it cost?
To buy sneakers is best in specialized sports stores, as there are a lot of fakes and low-quality goods in the markets. The price of this shoe depends on its qualities, characteristics and materials. But for good sneakers will have to give no less than 1.5-2 thousand rubles, and sometimes the cost can reach up to 10 thousand and more.
Happy shopping for you!
Date: 09.10.2018, 09:48 / Views: 33163
How to grow avocado from a bone
Christmas pack in the form of Santa Claus
How to make a water pump
How to increase the amount of drive C
Jessica Alba is waiting for the third baby
Elegant bench around a tree of old chairs