Curd pancakes - the best recipe
In Russian people, pancakes are associated with the holiday of Maslenitsa, when you can eat this delicacy for the whole week by pouring sour cream or condensed milk on it. This dish is stuffed with ham, cheese, eggs, mushrooms and even red caviar. Some gourmets prefer curd pancakes. A simple recipe with a photo of the dish can be seen below. They raise an appetite and give a feeling of fullness.
- Cooking time:15 minutes
This culinary product is different in that the filling is put directly into the dough, and not served separately, providing a special sour taste to the dish. Curd pancakes, the recipe for which everyone should master, are prepared not only for the holidays.They can delight loved ones and on weekdays.
Curd pancakes: ingredients
- 200-250 g of curd mass;
- 300 grams of sifted wheat flour;
- 2-3 chicken eggs (better to take large);
- 300 ml of cow or goat milk;
- 4 tbsp. l vegetable oil (take refined);
- 3-4 Art. l sugar sand (be guided by your taste);
- a pinch of salt (also to taste, but do not overdo it);
- a pinch of vanilla on the very tip of the knife:
- 10 g baking powder for the dough or 0.5 tsp. slaked soda.
How to cook cottage cheese pancakes?
Take chicken eggs, and then stir them in a clean container, putting the required amount of granulated sugar, salt and a little vanillin for flavor.
- Add the curd mass.
- Mash it with a fork until smooth.
- If the procedure takes a lot of time, use a mixer.
- Whip him curd.
Now separate the half of the mixture, pouring it into a new dish, and then sift there flour and add baking powder or hydrated soda. Grind the whole mass again until the lumps completely disappear. As a result, it should become thick and resemble a stiff dough.
- In this mixture, pour a thin stream of milk and combine it with the other half, which is in a liquid state.
- This will make pancake dough of the right consistency.
- Fill it with vegetable oil and mix again so that all the components are interconnected.
Scoop up the pancake mixture with a special polnickie and gently spread it over a hot, greased pan. As soon as bubbles appear on the surface of the dough, turn the flour product over to the other side. Grease the finished pancakes with butter.
Date: 09.10.2018, 09:18 / Views: 43484
Christmas tree crafts from cones
A simple recipe for potato cream soup
The most reliable relay for turn signals
How to quickly cure zadyy in the corners of the mouth
What is drainage
What are goose eggs for?
What you need to get a loan
How to choose a women's bag so as not to regret buying