DIY Poinsettia Flower using Felt || DIY Christmas decorations || 12 DIYs of Christmas
DIY Holiday Decoration: Poinsettia Ornament
Materials:Tracing paper; pencil; pins; Magic Cabin felt: red, tan; scissors; hot-glue gun and glue sticks; clothespin.
Pattern:Felt Poinsettia Template
1. Enlarge poinsettia pattern.
2. From red felt, cut 2 poinsettias. From tan felt, cut a 1½x6-inch strip.
3. Cut 1-inch-deep fringe, about 1/8 inch apart, along one long edge of tan strip. Roll at long straight edge to form flower center; glue end.
4. Layer poinsettias so that petals alternate. Holding layers together, push end of pencil or other blunt tool into center so flower petals gather around center.
5. Glue tan center into gathered area on poinsettia.
6. Glue clothespin to back of poinsettia.
Video: KCL - Holiday Decor: Burlap Poinsettias
How to Treat a Scorpio
Baby Clearly Doesn’t Like Daddy’s Scary Laugh Video
Trump Aide to Leave White House After Abuse Allegations
Top 25 Easy and Beautiful Ponytail Hairstyles
Three Steps to a Healthier You
Orla Kiely Fall 2019 RTW In the Mood for British ’50s ’60s
12 Foods to Spring Clean Your Body
8 Subtle Signs Your Child Is Depressed
How to Care for Cattle
The most right-swiped jobs for women
Theres no limit to their lies