Easter cookies with icing from Regina Burd and Sergey Zhukov
- Preparation time:60 minutes
- Cooking time:60 minutes
- Flow temperature:Room temperature
- Processing Type:Baking
Glazed cookies are one of the traditional dishes on the Easter table. For the family of Regina Burd and Sergey Zhukov, this holiday is special and they prepare for it in advance. This time, the star couple is sharing their original recipe for making original cookies, which will suit even the little gourmets.
1. Sift flour, add soda, cocoa and spices.
2. Beat the butter and sugar with a mixer until smooth.
3. Add eggs, honey and lemon zest to the oil mixture.
4. Combine both mixtures. You should have an elastic, elastic dough.
5. Wrap it in cling film and leave in the fridge for 1-2 hours, then at room temperature for another 30 minutes.
6. Roll out the dough with a thickness of 1.5 cm. Using cookie molds to make figures.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
8. Allow the liver to cool.
9. Make a glaze: mix egg white, powdered sugar and lemon juice. Add powder gradually, until the icing becomes consistency, like sour cream. You can add food coloring to a part of the glaze.
10. Fill the confectionery cornet with glaze (plastic bags with a latch can be used), cut off the corner, decorate the cooled cookies.
11. After a couple of hours, when the icing is completely dry, ready-made cookies can be packed in transparent paper, tie a ribbon and presented as an Easter gift to friends and relatives.
Date: 09.10.2018, 09:30 / Views: 84573
How to please his friends and girlfriends
Maria Sharapova entered Harvard
What is ESP
Vulcan Casino Slot Machines
A note flower