Eggplant baked in the oven
Eggplants have recently become wildly popular, this is due to the fact that the number of people losing weight is increasing every day in the world. This vegetable is indispensable for people who monitor the condition of their figure.
You can use it in different types, except raw. But, the most delicious are eggplant, baked in the oven. After reading our article to the end, you will find amazing recipes that you will begin to use with pleasure in everyday life all the time.
The fact that eggplant is useful for the human body has long been known. This vegetable is rich in fiber, carbohydrates and organic acids. They need to eat regularly, if not in order to lose weight, so to improve well-being and a variety of menus.
How can I cook?
With this purple vegetable you can cook a large number of dishes. The real professionals of culinary business manage from eggplants to prepare sweet dishes. Making a blue vegetable dessert is extremely hard,therefore, it is better to start with simpler options.
Due to the universality of eggplant, it is good for different ways of cooking. To say that baked blue is tastier than marinated - it is impossible, because each dish turns out a special taste.
Blue (popular name for eggplants) can be fried both in the pan and on the grill. They make a great vegetable shish kebab. And how many tons of this vegetable goes annually for winter pickles in general it is difficult to count. Eggplant is difficult to exclude from stews, saute, and other dishes.
Baked in the oven, they are appetizing and at the same time with a delicate taste, and at the same time creating your culinary masterpiece will not take a lot of precious time.
Stuffed dishes can not always boast of their low calorie. On the other hand, not all the same people are constantly worried about the amount of food eaten. Some just love delicious food.
- Eggplant Medium Size - 3 pcs.
- Fresh tuna fillet - 250 g
- A little ketchup or another tomato sauce
- Olive oil or sunflower oil - a couple of spoons
- Hard cheese (grated) - a pair of Art.
- Red sweet pepper (Bulgarian) - 1 pc.
How to cook:
- Take the whole, without rot eggplant. Along we cut them into two parts.
- Spoon or small knife remove the middle of the vegetable. Cut it into cubes and fry it on your favorite kind of butter.
- To the crushed eggplant in the pan, put the pepper (before this, cut it into cubes) and tuna (it must be crushed).
- Fry for a couple of minutes, then add two spoons of your favorite tomato sauce to vegetables. After this, we weed under the lid for about ten minutes.
- After that, lay out the stuffing on a little salted eggplant halves.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 8-12 minutes. Depends on the thickness of the vegetables. The dish is ready.
This recipe can easily be mastered even by the most "armless mistress."
- Blue - 5 pcs.
- Favorite vegetables (carrots, potatoes, beets, cabbage)
How to cook:
- It is better to take small fruits, rinse and remove the tail with a knife.
- Fork the vegetables evenly in many places.
- Root vegetables (carrots, beets), peel and cut into large pieces.
- Put the eggplants and the rest of the vegetables in a special baking bag. Keep in the oven for ten minutes.
There are many other recipe options.Most often they use products that are always at hand. It is also important not to overdo it with spices, so as not to kill the aroma of eggplant.
With tomatoes (tomatoes)
- Eggplant - 3 pcs.
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Cheese - 50 g.
- Oil, spices
- Garlic - 2 tooth.
How to cook:
- We wash out, we do not remove the skin, we cut off the tails.
- Cut the vegetable into circles (thickness - 5 mm). Add a pinch of salt to the croutons, wrap eggplants in them.
- In a frying pan, we heat oil and on each side fry our eggplant circles.
- After that, we shift the vegetables in the form that will be used for baking.
- In butter, in which the eggplants were fried, we ferment chopped onion and garlic.
- From above on eggplants we spread these vegetables.
- Tomatoes cut into cubes and also spread on eggplant.
- Sprinkle with basil and cheese. Bake this dish should be 25 minutes.
This dish madly love to order in restaurants. So, having cooked it at home, you will please the loved ones with a spicy and interesting dish.
- Eggplant - 5 pcs.
- Olive oil - about 20 ml.
- Ripe tomatoes - 3-4 pcs.
- Sweet pepper - 2 pcs.
- Bulbs - 2 pcs.
- Garlic is a tooth.
- White wine - 200 ml.
How to cook:
- We take the blue ones, if the vegetables are young, then it is not necessary to remove the skin. Cut them into cubes.
- In order to eliminate the bitterness inherent in eggplants, it is necessary to lightly salt them and leave in this state for 50 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
- Fresh pepper cut into small straws. Remove the skin from the tomatoes and cut into cubes.
- We take a baking sheet, grease it with oil and form our dish on it. The first layer is cubes of eggplant, then tomatoes, peppers, onions (sliced into half rings) and garlic.
- To taste, add pepper and salt, herbs, pour the dish with olive oil and send to bake for 25 minutes.
- We take out, pour eggplant with wine and keep in the oven for another 15 minutes. Bon Appetit.
As you noticed, other vegetables are often used in cooking blue ones. And this has a very positive effect on the maintenance of human health. So try using eggplants regularly in your kitchen.
Date: 09.10.2018, 09:45 / Views: 32471
Pros and cons of dyeing Basma hair
New Year's Champagne
A SIMPLE HAMAK FROM THE PROSTYNY
Mackerel slices on the grill
15 amusing jokes about numbers in our world
How to find out pregnancy without a test