Eyeliner - how to find the ideal?
In the cosmetic bag of every self-respecting girl there must be a pencil for the eyes. But if it does not fit or is of poor quality, then it is better to throw it away, because you will not achieve good effect. And how to choose this cosmetic?
Determine the color
First of all, you should opt for a particular color. Although it is desirable to have in stock a few pencils for different occasions.
So, what to look for when choosing?
- Be sure to buy a black pencil, it is universal. First, with its help, you can correct the cut of your eyes and remove some defects, and second, black is combined with any colors of blush, shadows and lipstick, which is also important. And yet you should not use such a tool thoughtlessly. For example, if you have the upper eyelid hanging, then, summing it along the edge, you can aggravate the situation. In addition, it is not worth strongly to allocate the lower eyelid with a thick contour, this can create a negligence effect and narrow the eyes.
- Also, almost all fit brown pencil.It is softer and softer than black, and allows you to achieve soft transitions and lines.
- A white pencil will help to open your eyes visually, if you draw them the edge of the eyelid inside, that is, on the mucous membrane. In addition, if you slightly draw the inner corners of the eyes, this will allow you to visually separate your eyes from each other and make the look more expressive.
- When choosing colored pencils, consider the type of your appearance, the color of your eyes and hair. For example, if you have light brown hair and fair skin, then give preference to such shades as light blue or green. Blondes with light eyes are suitable colors such as gray, turquoise. If you - the owner of red hair and light skin, then choose shades of brown, olive, sand. Brunettes with blue eyes are suitable shades of purple, dark gray, plum, burgundy and black.
Hard or soft?
The hardness of the pencil affects the fineness and clarity of the lines. There are several options:
- Solid pencil is similar in effect with a liquid eyeliner, that is, it allows you to make thin and clear contours. The line turns out to be thin, but it is quite difficult to draw it, because you need to exert a certain pressure on the pencil, and you will not be able to correct anything after the application.But the arrows in pencil of this type will be ideal (after training, of course).
- Medium hardness pencil - the best option. First, they are much easier to use, and secondly, the lines will be thin and even. Sharpen such pencils is easy.
- A soft pencil is ideal for beginners, but because of its excessive softness, it can be smeared, broken. In addition, sharpening will be very uncomfortable. The lines will be bright, but sometimes too thick (although sometimes this is exactly what is needed).
To find out which option is right for you, decide on the purpose of using the tool and try it in to evaluate your skills.
Moisture is not terrible
If you often cry (although you should not do it), then it is best to choose a waterproof pencil that will withstand moisture. This option is also suitable for the hot season, when sweating increases. If in the heat you do not use pencil, and tears are a rarity for you, then choose the usual option.
- The most common option is a tree. It is a natural antiseptic, so that prevents the growth of microbes.But at the same time, constant sharpening is needed, without it, clear lines will not come out. And if the tree is of poor quality, then it may just break.
- Also pencils are made of plastic. This option is more practical and convenient. The sharpener will not be necessary as the stylus extends and sharpens automatically. But from an environmental point of view, this is not the best option (plastic decomposes for a very long time), so if you care about nature, then you should buy a wooden pencil.
Study the composition
Take a look at the composition. It is desirable that it includes natural ingredients such as wax, oils, fats and hardeners. Vitamins are also preferred and desirable. Artificial additives and other hazards (for example, refined petroleum products) should be as small as possible.
If you have a tendency to allergies, it is better to choose a hypoallergenic pencil.
How to choose the right eyeliner? To determine, find out what, in general, the types of such funds exist:
- Contour pencil is designed for drawing contours and thin lines. It is quite solid, so they need to be able to use.
- Shading pencil (shadow pencil). This option is good because it can be used instead of shadows and allows you to make soft transitions and draw gentle lines. But you won't get a thin outline, because the stylus is too thick.
- Kyal is used to draw a contour along the inner edges of the eyelids. Such pencils should be very soft and never framed in a wooden case, because pieces of wood can get into the eye.
- Alayner combines the advantages of liner and pencil. The brush is placed in the sleeve, and in the cartridge there is paint, which is applied with a brush to the eyelids. Advantages of the means: clear and beautiful lines, ease of application. But the paint can dry out quickly.
- Idefeiner is, in fact, a felt-tip pen. The flexible rod of such a pencil is saturated with liquid paint. This version differs from the previous one in that the tip is automatically filled with the coloring composition. But such a tool has drawbacks. It dries quickly, due to which the color of the line may turn out to be uneven. But to use this pencil is easy.
What else to look for when choosing?
When buying, inspect the product and try it out. Here's what you should pay attention to:
- Open the cap. It should sit tight, but it's easy to close and open.
- Inspect the stylus. On it should not be any inclusions, plaque, crystals. This suggests that the remedy is flawed.
- The griffin should not be too soft, similar in structure to lipstick. But it shouldn't be hard either, otherwise you will constantly scratch the skin of the eyelids when applied, because it is soft and thin.
- Draw a line on the arm using a probe (any normal store provides them). The outline should be flat, clear, without lumps and interruptions.
- Go to the store, try a pencil and leave for a while to evaluate the reaction of your skin to the product. It is best to make a purchase only the next day.
- Pencil use should be comfortable!
- Apply the product to your face and determine if it matches the color of your eyes and skin.
- Pay attention to expiration dates. Overdue remedy may harm your health!
- The price of a quality product can not be too low! But overpaying for a brand is also not worth it, although it is better to give preference to proven and well-established manufacturers.
Make a choice and use pencil with pleasure!
Date: 09.10.2018, 09:15 / Views: 75544
Water pump without power
About the furniture filling of the apartment interior
Jewelry with colored stones against the January melancholy
How to cook a salad with red fish and an apple