Fast and tasty evening meals
Sometimes there simply is not enough time to cook soup, rice or any other complex dish for the evening. Late return from work or a lot of household chores do not allow to make time for cooking.
In this article, you will learn a few simple recipes for fast food. Treat your family with delicious food for dinner!
Pork chops in puff pastry
Products for cooking: pork (tenderloin), sesame, ready-made puff pastry, salt, pepper and vegetable oil.
How to cook:
1. Prepare the pork tenderloin: cut it into portions, as you like it more. Then repel each piece of pork to make it thinner. Lubricate with salt, pepper and spices.
2. Roll out the puff pastry so that it takes on a rectangular shape, then cut it into identical squares, then put a piece of meat in the middle of each square. Wrap it in an envelope.
3. Place a foil or special paper on the baking sheet. Grease the paper with sunflower oil.
4.Put the meat in the dough on a sheet of paper. The chops in the dough should be placed on the pan seam down. Sprinkle each envelope with sesame.
5. Place the baking tray with food in the preheated oven (temperature is about 180-200 degrees) and leave to bake for 40 minutes.
6. The finished dish can be used together with the first dishes or as an independent snack.
Homemade pizza in a slow cooker
Do you have a slow cooker? Great! You can quickly bake a delicious pizza - this dish for dinner will surely please everyone without exception.
The composition of the products - stuffing: tomatoes, cheese, sausage or ham, pickled cucumbers, mayonnaise, tomato paste or ketchup.
The composition of the products - the dough: 300 grams of flour, 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil, a teaspoon of salt, 200 ml of water, half a teaspoon of sugar, half a teaspoon of yeast (dry).
Fast food - pizza in a slow cooker for dinner:
1. Of the above ingredients, make the dough without adding vegetable oil, cover with a lid or cloth, put in a secluded place for about 1 hour. Then pour in the butter, knead the dough well and divide it into 2 equal parts.If you want a thinner pizza, you can divide it into three.
2. Oil a large, shallow cup. From bakery paper, cut a pair of long strips and place them in a bowl criss-crosswise. This is necessary in order to then easily get pizza.
3. Place the dough on the bottom of the bowl and roll evenly, grease with tomato sauce and mayonnaise.
4. All other products used as fillings, finely cut and put on the top of the dough. Sprinkle with grated cheese on top of the filling.
5. Put the mode in the "Baking" multicooker and place the pizza in the device. Bake for about forty minutes or an hour. The remaining dough can be used for the next time.
Baked fish with white wine
To cook this dish, take a boneless fish, preferably already filleted. The products are as follows: 1.5 kg fillets of fish - this can be salmon, trout, peled, flounder. 2 lemons (you need lemon juice), dry white wine - 40-80 ml, 4 garlic cloves, a teaspoon of salt, half a teaspoon of various spices: fennel, pepper, basil, coriander, a tablespoon of mustard and 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Prepare the sauce: mix all the ingredients except the fish in a blender and add olive oil, then stir again. Sprinkle the pan with oil and place the fish on it in one layer. Pour fish with cooked sauce. Set the baking tray to the upper position and set the temperature in the oven to maximum. Bake fish until a blush appears. Cooking time: 10 to 15 minutes.
Date: 09.10.2018, 09:44 / Views: 93495
In England, began to produce pink cheese
Apartment Interior 2018: Trendy Decor
15 new products this April to try
How to choose a wool yarn
16 unexpected ideas with hammocks and swings in the apartment