Fast food recipes for dinner
Sometimes, none of us have enough time to please ourselves and our loved ones with tasty and at the same time not quite primitive dishes.
Most often, coming home from work, I want to take a few products from the refrigerator and cook something tasty in 20-30 minutes. Of course, you can make fried potatoes or scrambled eggs, but today you will find out what tasty and quick dishes you can prepare for dinner in a short amount of time.
Chicken breasts in the oven
Enough simple recipe. The following ingredients are required to prepare this dish: 5-6 chicken breasts, half a cup of breadcrumbs (breadcrumbs), half a cup of grated hard cheese (Parmesan, Russian), a teaspoon of seasoning containing oregano, basil and other spices, one egg.
Quick cooking "Chicken breasts in the oven" for dinner:
1. Preheat the oven first. The temperature should be at least 180 degrees.
2. Take a small bowl and mix in it crackers, cheese and seasonings.It is preferable to use Italian spices that contain oregano.
3. Whisk the egg, and then carefully grate the breasts, then dip it into a bowl with breadcrumbs, cheese and seasonings.
4. Place the prepared chicken meat on a baking tray and bake in the oven for about half an hour. 15 minutes after the start of baking, be sure to turn the breasts upside down. Periodically check the chicken for readiness: if the juice has become transparent, then the dish is ready.
5. In the dish, you can also add mayonnaise and sliced tomatoes at the initial stage of cooking.
Children, and adults, too, will really like instant cutlets - "hedgehogs." For five to six servings, the following foods are needed: 400-500 grams of minced meat (beef or mixed), half onions, a quarter of a glass of rice (dry), and a 250 gram can of tomato paste.
Fast food - Hedgehog cutlets for dinner:
The dish is made quite simple. First, grate the onion, then mix it with minced meat and rice. Add a little salt to taste, pepper, sprinkle with spices. Now roll the stuffing into small spherical pieces.Place all the balls in the pan, top with the tomato paste, diluted in water, then pour in so much water that the balls disappear beneath it. Cover and cook on low heat for half an hour.
Fried Rice with Chicken, Mushrooms and Beans
Products for 4-5 servings: a pound of chicken fillet with skin, half a cup of rice, 200-250 grams of mushrooms (mushrooms or white), 200-250 grams of beans (pod), a couple of garlic cloves, olive oil - 1 tablespoon, salt, pepper seasoning - to taste.
1. Pour a glass of cold water rice, bring to a boiling state, then reduce the heat and cook for 10-12 minutes until the water is completely absorbed.
2. Slice the chicken into small pieces, and then fry over high heat for 5-6 minutes until crust appears. Since there is fat in the skin, it is possible to produce frying without vegetable oil - the only condition: put the meat on the pan skins down.
3. Mix beans and sliced mushrooms with chicken meat, add a spoonful of olive oil. Five minutes fry, and then combine with chopped garlic.
4. Now add rice, salt, pepper and spices and fry again for a few minutes.Rice should warm up during this time.
5. A little advice. If you prepare the rice in advance, namely boil it and put it in the fridge, after cooking it will be very tasty and crispy.
Date: 08.10.2018, 11:10 / Views: 64451
Heart with coffee
DIY paperwork for Easter
13 simple sweets without baking
Italian Christmas Cake Panettone
Headbands made of ribbons Summer Morning
Vase (flower pot) of felt