Fitness cake: lightness, taste and benefit!
Calorie:127kkal per 100g.
• 80 g of ground oat flakes
• 1 protein
• 3 table. spoons of water
• 250 g low fat cottage cheese
• 2 fruits (apples, pears, plums ...) or 2 handfuls of berries
• 1-2 tablespoons of honey
1. Mix the ground flakes with protein and water. Knead the dough.
2. We spread it into the baking mold, forming the sides. Bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
3. In the meantime, for the filling, curd cake with the fruit blender. Add protein, honey and vanillin. Wipe again with a blender.
4. Pour the resulting filling onto the base. Return to the oven also 180 degrees. Bake another 40-50 minutes.
Date: 09.10.2018, 09:14 / Views: 71234
PVC windows - comparison of characteristics and properties
10 most expensive things in our world
Soap Bubble Starter
Spongebob Square Pants Crocheted
Buns with nut filling
Paper Gift Envelope
Obagrant Charm Doll