Flourless Air Cheese Casserole
Cottage cheese casserole without flour is a dietary dish that is not inferior in its taste to a cheesecake. Delicate, melting in your mouth casserole! Take the recipe for a note!
- 500 gr of cottage cheese
- 5 eggs
- 50 grams of butter
- 1 tbsp. spoon of semolina
- 100 g sugar
- 50 gr of sour cream
- lemon peel
- raisins to taste
1. Beat yolks and 50 g sugar. Add butter, raisins, lemon, lemon zest, cottage cheese and whisk again.
2. Proteins should be beaten with a mixer in a foam with firm peaks, gradually adding 50 grams of sugar. Add protein foam to the curd mass and mix.
3. Grease the form with butter and pour the curd mixture. We send in the oven which is previously heated to 160 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
4. Optionally, the casserole can be served on the table, watered with condensed milk or your favorite jam.
Date: 08.10.2018, 13:38 / Views: 32485
Blueberry Cake with Crumb
Massage mat for baby
Summer workshop: flowerbed and green wall in terracotta pots
16 unexpected ideas with hammocks and swings in the apartment
Ginger with lemon and honey
What is bedding like
Bouquet of Peonies from Paper