Flower "Sweet Mint"
Sometimes needlewomen want something delicate and summer, for example, brooches or hairpins. I present to your attention a master class of a flower made of beads, which you can revive in your hair or give an image of femininity with a brooch. Everything will depend on the fantasy and needs. Let's get started. We need:
- fishing line; - needle for beads; - beads: milky and turquoise (approximately 10 and 5 gram); - a pearl in the middle of a flower (diameter 4 mm).
1. Weaving begins with a set of 8 beads: 7 of the main color is turquoise and the last one is milk.
2. Then we draw the needle into the fourth from the end or the fifth from the beginning of the bead.
3. Now we collect one turquoise bead and weave mosaic weaving through one convex bead.
4.Again one bead and go through the first bead.
That's how it should turn out.
5. We continue weaving as shown in the photo.
6. At the end of the row, a needle with a string of turquoise beads comes out of the last bead of the initial set.
7. Weaving begins the second "clove" leaf. To do this, we collect two turquoise, one dairy and one turquoise beads.
8. We lock them in a ring, as shown in the picture.
9. Going down the usual route down.
10. The next row starts like the previous one.
11.In this way, weave to the top of the leaf. Reaching the middle, the needle should exit the milk bead.
Half of the leaf is finished.
12 . Now carefully follow the photo of how the second half of the leaf is woven. On some photos, point beads are those beads from which the fishing line should go.
13.This is how you get a leaf.
14. Next, we proceed to weaving the next leaf.
I think the principle of operation is clear.
15. These leaves need to weave 8 pieces. Nothing, if some, as it will seem, curl. In the end, they will still not be even.
We weave a pearl. At the middle of the line we collect one turquoise bead. Perhaps you already understood that weaving would be two lines.
Next, pass the pearl over the two ends of the fishing line and turquoise bead soas shown in the photo.
Now we weave a "cross" as long as it takes to properly and tightly wrap the pearl.
In the same way we weave the second half of the "crosses". At the end, we tighten tightly so that the pearl does not fall out of the middle, and we fix.
On one side of the crosses, alternating through one turquoise bead, we weave a milky one.
Connection. Look at the photo, how to fasten our braided pearl in the middle of a flower.
This is a purl series. Please note that the milk beads need to be added through one to the leaf center. We spread the petals in waves and that's it, our flower is ready. What fix, pin or gum, everyone decides for himself. All at your discretion.
Date: 09.10.2018, 09:14 / Views: 32372
Quiz: What secretly dominates your subconsciousDeer Horn USB Flash DriveSpinach benefitsOriginal lamps and fixtures with their own handsBouquet of Peonies from PaperLadybug Handbag for GirlHandicraft baby Jesus