How to Choose the Best iPod / iPhone Speakers for You
How to Choose an iPod
Buy an iPod shuffle if you want something easy-to-use, durable, or if you are simply worried that your iPod will get too scratched up.Only some have screens, but work very well for music, podcasts, etc. iPod shuffles have a built in clip on the back that clip onto clothing. With three settings (shuffle, play through and off), they are available as a 2GB (500 songs), or 4GB (1000 songs), Two gigabyte being and four being . It is available in five different colours; silver, blue, pink, orange, green.
Buy an iPod Nano if you like having a screen, but still something that's smaller.The 4th generation iPod Nano can play video (the 5th generation can record video), and downloadable iPod games, which also have the same features as the full sized models. They come in 8GB (2000 songs), or 16GB (4000 songs) for prices 9, 9, respectively. The Nano comes in 8 different colours: Black, gunmetal, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, (product) red, and pink. Note: (product) red gives money to AIDS in Africa. The newer iPod Nanos are extremely durable and scratch resistant, much more so than the previous generation as they are encased in aluminum.
Get an iPod Classic if you would like a bigger iPod with more features.The iPod can hold up to 30,000 songs, 25,000 photos, or 150 hours of video. They can also play games downloaded from the iTunes Music Store. They are available in 120GB (40,000) for 9. The iPod comes in black or silver. This is a good choice if you want to download a lot of movies or videos which take up a lot of space on an iPod.
Get the iPod Touch If you want an iPod with the latest features and no annoying scroll interface.This is virtually identical to the iPhone besides the loss of the phone and camera functions. It can hold 8, 32 or 64 GB of data, for 9, 9, and 9. It has Wi-Fi which allows you to surf the web with Safari and watch videos on YouTube. The iPod Touch also has iTunes which allows you to download music to your iPod without a computer. The screen, like the iPhone, has a touch interface, and is slightly smaller than the iPhone with a 3.5 inch (8.9 cm) wide screen and 8 mm wide device. Later versions of the iPod Touch include software that can recognize songs when the user walks into a Starbucks coffee shop. Every time they release a major update to the iPhone/iPod Touch, you WILL have to pay some amount of money, IF you have an iPod Touch. (People with iPhones don't have to pay for some reason.)Note:The 3rd Gen iPod Touch 8GB is really just a re-packaged 2nd Gen that is being sold for less then it was before September, 9, 2009.
Decide if an iPod Mini is right for you.If you are looking for something smaller than a full size iPod but are unwilling to put up the money for an iPod nano and you want a screen. They came in 4GB or 6GB editions. They have a monochrome (black and white) screen and can't display videos photos or album artwork. They were available in blue, pink, silver, and green. You can't buy an iPod mini brand new as they aren't made anymore, but they are available online on sites such as Amazon and eBay for various prices.
QuestionWhat does it mean "to engrave an iPod"?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt means to have a word, name or phrase carved or etched onto the iPod by an etching tool, a permanent mark that will not come off because it is indented into the metal.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Buy a cover or skin for your iPod to protect it.
- Software is included in older iPods, all iPods build later than September 2006 will not come with required software, therefore a computer with internet connection is required.
- The iPod Shuffle is very good for athletics.
- All new iPods come with headphones from Apple.
- You can get most iPods for much less if you buy them refurbished from Apple.com. However, you cannot engrave them.
- If you purchase an iPod Nano, you can also (for ) purchase a Nike+iPod Sport Kit to use your Nano as a pedometer.
- The iPods disks can also be used as a flash drive, so you can use it to store other things if you don't plan on filling it up with songs anytime soon.
- All iPods are able to be freely engraved with messages when purchased from Apple.com. (But you can NOT return the iPod if it's broken or just because you simply don't like it. You can get it fixed at an Apple Store, but you can not return it.)
- Even if you don't have an iPod yet, download iTunes. It works very well and you can download podcasts, listen to internet radio, and organize your CD library. Every week there are 3 featured songs or videos to download for free.
- For children and teenagers pestering you about an iPod if you are a parent, consider buying the iPod Shuffle, Mini, or Nano for a cheap price.
- Go to www.iFrogz.com to get great accessories to your iPod, including high quality earphones(Ear Pollution) and Vibex speakers.
- A computer running Windows or Mac OS X series is desirable when getting an iPod. Linux is not officially supported by Apple but is supported through third-party plug-ins. Please note that this may void your warranty. Also, Linux does not work with the second generation iPod Nano and Shuffle.
- The Old iPod nano and the newest ipod video are both targets for scratches, so buy a cover or skin when buying your iPod.(the newer Nanos are MORE durable but they DO still scratch.
- The mini cannot hold videos - the mini has a black and white screen
- Be sure to shop around. iPods are usually more expensive than just-as-good competitive products.
- To get iPod Linux, go to ipodlinux.org.
- iPod speakers are useful.
- If you open your iPod box, and bought it from an Apple Retail Store, Apple will allow 14 days for return. If it is not in need of repair, you must pay 10% restocking fee.
- Maybe one of Apple iPod's isn't for you at all -there are competitor's MP3/MP4/Media-players that have specifications that you would find advantageous. Maybe getting a newer/more expensive cell-phone with media player capabilities is your best choice? It's a matter of personal preference.
- Be careful about downloading Linux or other 3rd party software. There have been cases of iPods being turned into 0 paperweights.
- The iPod shuffle is tiny, you will fill it up faster than expected and it may get lost.
- You can no longer purchase new iPod minis through Apple.
Video: How to Add Songs to an iPod
Wood Wood Menswear: SS13 Collection
How to Pimp Your Car
Joy Bauer, RD
Optimists Make Better Lovers
Report: Anna Wintour Thinks Kim Kardashian Is The Worst Thing Since Socks AndSandals’
19 Pretty French Braid Ponytail Ideas
How to Close a Sale
The Reason Kelly Ripa and Regis Philbin Dont Talk Anymore
Beautiful Eye Makeup Tutorial Inspired By Deepika Padukone
All About IUDs
How to wow on a first date
Date: 01.12.2018, 17:12 / Views: 95393