How to cook buckwheat on water
Buckwheat or Greek wheat is one of the most popular types of whole grains that has been consumed by mankind since ancient times. Krupa received this name from the Slavs in the 7th century, when it was brought from Byzantium. The content of a huge amount of nutrients that a person needs at any age, allows you to call buckwheat "the queen of cereals", and enter into the diet of people who need a diet.
Recipes cooking buckwheat a lot. It can be boiled on water, broth or milk. Although they differ from each other, they are united in common - croup, tasty in any form. In the article I will discuss some of the nuances of cooking buckwheat on ordinary water at home.
Preparation for cooking
To cook a decent and delicious cereal, you must first prepare for the process. The first thing is to choose a good crop, which is divided into two types:
- Jadrica- groats, in which the whole solid grain without shell. This type is divided into three varieties.The first grade contains very little impurities and unprocessed grains. In the second grade from 5 to 7% of impurities. The third grade is a lower quality cereal containing up to 10% of various weed impurities.
- Sechka(passed, Smolensk grain) - consists of chopped buckwheat grains. May be small and large.
When choosing buckwheat, pay attention to its processing. Raw cereal has a greenish-brown color. For long-term storage, it is heat-treated and acquires a brown color. Hue may be light or dark. The lighter the jade is, the less processed it is. For crumbly porridge choose dark rump, it will not boil.
Buckwheat can also be used to make porridge. She has not lost her taste. This cereal is quickly boiled soft and is used to make porridge for children.
After selecting the grade of cereal, prepare it for cooking. To do this, pour the required amount on the table for sorting. We choose only whole grains, we separate the rest from garbage and postpone, garbage is thrown away.
The correct proportions of water and buckwheat
In order to get high-quality porridge, it is desirable to withstand the following proportions of water and cereals.Usually for one glass of buckwheat you need two glasses of water.You can add salt and vegetable oil. For example, to cook 2 cups of buckwheat take 4 cups of water, half a teaspoon of salt and about one and a half tablespoons of vegetable oil.
What is the best dish to cook
To make porridge tasty, it must be “tired”, that is, kept warm after cooking. This can only be done in dishes that keep the temperature. For example, in a thick-walled stainless steel pot. In such utensils, the bottom is a multi-layer structure that allows the whole body to warm up and keep the heat even after the fire is turned off. It is possible to use also ware from cast aluminum or a pig-iron cauldron.
How much to cook
Cooking from the beginning of the boil to the stove off can vary from 25 to 35 minutes. If you take into account the time of the whole process from preparation to how buckwheat is good to "boil", it may take up to 60 minutes. Time also depends on the quickness of the hostess.
Buckwheat is unique, it contains a large amount of nutrients, but its uniqueness lies in the fact that it belongs to products with low calorie content.In its raw form, the caloric content of buckwheat is only 315 kilocalories per 100 grams.If you cook a cadaver, calorie content will fall to 135 kilocalories. This is what gives dietary quality dishes. It is recommended to include in the diet of athletes, patients, children and people of advanced age. Low calorie does not allow us to load the body with useless substances.
How to cook loose buckwheat on water
Thoroughly rinse the grits in a colander until the water is clear.
Pure buckwheat is poured into a container and filled with warm water. To make the croup swollen and softer, it is kept in water for 20-40 minutes.
After preparation, you can proceed to cooking. For this, the croup is poured into the selected container. Water, salt and bay leaf are added next.
Water is brought to a boil and the fire is made minimal. Capacity closes the lid. On such a fire porridge is cooked until fully cooked - 15-25 minutes. During cooking, periodically check the status.If the container is not protected from burning, stir the porridge periodically. Willingness is determined by the amount of water. If the water is completely absorbed, then the porridge is ready.
Turns off the burner, butter is added to the pan and everything is mixed. The lid is closed again, and the porridge is left for evaporation. If the dish was cooked in a cauldron, so that the contents are "tattered", it can be placed in a heated oven.
Buckwheat porridge is usually used in the form of side dishes for meat dishes. It is prepared almost as crumbly, except for the fact that milk is added to it, and the cooking process is no different.
When the porridge is boiled for 20-30 minutes, milk is poured into it, and it is prepared for 15 minutes. After that, butter and sugar are added to taste.
How to cook buckwheat on water in a microwave oven
Prepared cereal is poured into a microwaveable container. The bowl should be covered. Then boiling water is poured into a container with cereal and salt is added, closed with a lid and placed in a microwave.
The maximum power is set and kept until water boils.The boiling time can be calculated depending on the power. If the microwave oven is 1000 watts, the boiling time is 3.5 minutes, if 750 watts it is 7-8 minutes.
After boiling water the stove is turned off. The cover is removed from the container. Further preparation takes place without it. Power is set to 600 watts.
With such power boil the porridge for 8 minutes. After that, the microwave is turned off, and the container with the finished porridge is removed.
Tasty and useful buckwheat in a multivariate
The process of cooking buckwheat in a slow cooker is simple. To do this, follow these steps:
- Buckwheat is moved and washed.
- To get friable, burn it for 5 minutes in a pan or in a dry bowl in the "frying" mode.
- The croup is filled with cold water. For each glass of buckwheat - 2.5 cups of water. Content is salting.
- Exposed mode "buckwheat." If this mode is absent, you can choose "milk porridge" or "rice".
- Cook with the lid closed. Cooking time is usually 10 minutes.
The benefits and harm of buckwheat
What is this unique product and what is the use of it? Enumerate the advantages of buckwheat can be a long time, so I will indicate the main ones.
- Lowers cholesterol, removes toxins from the body.
- Promotes proper intestinal function.
- Not only seeds are considered useful, but also leaves and flowers, which in traditional medicine are used to cure diseases such as measles, scarlet fever and acute radiation sickness.
- The leaves and flowers of buckwheat are rich in vitamin “P”, which helps to treat the upper respiratory tract and strengthen the blood vessels.
- Good for heartburn.
- Powdered raw buckwheat groats relieve purulent formations, eels and boils.
- It contributes to the stabilization of blood circulation, therefore it is included in the diet of cardiovascular patients.
- Seeds of buckwheat can return a peaceful and sound sleep. If they fill a pillow, then the person sleeping on it can get rid of insomnia.
The advantages of buckwheat can be listed further, however, I will note its negative properties.
It is not recommended to include in the diet of people with gastrointestinal diseases (gastritis, ulcers). It is also not necessary to use it during breastfeeding. This can cause allergies in the child.
To get a good and delicious porridge, take into account a few tips.
- Do not be lazy, carefully sort the rump, since it can contain rubbish.
- During cooking it is not recommended to mix, as the natural process of ripening is disturbed.
- Capacity choose one that can keep warm for a long time. And in size, it should be such that after swelling buckwheat, it does not pour over the edge. When cooking, the volume of the original cereal is doubled.
- Do not forget that during the preparation of foam is formed, which must be removed.
- Salt cold water without buckwheat, and after boiling, cover the groats.
Remember that buckwheat is a valuable cereal, which is useful to everyone without exception. But before including the product in the diet, it is better to consult a doctor. Eating whole grains can be harmful for people with certain medical conditions. But for healthy people buckwheat porridge does not harm with any cooking technology. There are a lot of recipes. And each of them has the right to life.
Date: 08.10.2018, 13:43 / Views: 82564
Hand-made article on February 23 Paper origami
Knitted dress for girls
Tart with tangerines
Dried Fruit Mix
Bronco Fun Lamp