How to cook meatballs correctly and tasty
Small round cutlets - meatballs - have been familiar to each of us since childhood. They can be fried, stewed, baked, steamed. Their composition is similar to cutlets, but the cooking options for meatballs are much more. In addition to meat, bread, eggs, onions and milk, you can cook them with rice, buckwheat, cabbage, beans, carrots, potatoes. This dish is loved by both children and adults; it can be cooked even for those who are on a diet, but in this case you must choose lean meat.
Recommend reading: Meatballs with gravy
How to make meatballs from minced meat: preparation
Before you cook the meatballs, you should deal with the sauce, because gravy affects the taste of the dish as much as the main ingredients. For example, the taste of a sauce made from tomatoes and pepper is completely different from sour cream sauce, and even if the composition of minced meat is exactly the same, the finished dish will be completely different.
Minced meat for this dish can be cooked from pork, chicken, turkey, beef, veal, lamb.To make meatballs juicy, but not very fat, it is recommended to use a combination of different types of meat, such as veal and pork. According to the classic recipe for eggs hitch using eggs. At first it is well kneaded, and then beaten off on a cutting board, so the hitch will be as good as possible. If desired, you can also add a little grated potatoes or ground crackers.
How to cook meatballs from minced meat with garlic-mushroom sauce
Beef patties in spicy garlic-mushroom sauce will appeal to even gourmets.
- 0.5 kg ground beef;
- 1 egg;
- 1 onion;
- 100 ml of water;
- 2 tablespoons of ground crackers;
- 2 tablespoons sour cream;
- dry fennel;
- 200 g of mushrooms;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 2 tablespoons of flour;
- 1.5 cups of water for gravy.
Cooking minced meatballs:
- Sour cream mixed with 100 ml of water, add liquid to the stuffing, mix. Then add crackers, dill, chopped onion, egg. Before you make meatballs from minced meat, it is necessary to knead and beat off the meat.
- Blind balls with a diameter of 3-4 cm and quickly fry them on high heat from all sides, so that they acquire a golden crust.
- Put the patties in a baking dish and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Crush the garlic and fry it in a pan, then take it out and place mushrooms with onions. Fry a little, then pour the flour, salt and pour water. Bring to a thickening.
Sprinkle the finished meatballs with sauce and sprinkle with fresh minced garlic and greens.
How to cook meatballs from minced meat and rice
For this dish is better suited rice of long varieties, for example, Basmati. With boiled rice, the burgers will be smoother, and with raw - “prickly”.
- 0.5 kg minced meat;
- 0.5 cups of rice;
- 1 onion;
- 200 ml of sour cream;
- 75 ml of water;
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste;
- salt pepper.
The way to cook meatballs with rice:
- Rice can be boiled or poured with water for one hour.
- Add minced onion, rice, salt, pepper to the mince. Roll the balls and put them in a baking dish.
- Prepare a sauce of sour cream, water and tomato paste. Pour with gravy croquettes so that they are completely covered.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 °.
The finished dish is served generously sprinkled with fresh herbs.
How to cook meatballs with buckwheat or foie gras? Similarly: the recipe is exactly the same.
Date: 09.10.2018, 09:02 / Views: 72361
Christmas pack in the form of Santa Claus
Rassolnik is an interesting hot dish
Think office work is stressful. These 12 people will make you change your mind forever
Paper stars on the Christmas tree
9 tricks so that food does not stick to the pan
What is a hall?