How to cook semolina in a slow cooker: recipes
- Preparation time:5 minutes
- Cooking time:10 minutes
Recipe semolina in a slow cooker
There is no one way to cook. Try all variations and decide which one is more acceptable to you. In one case, the porridge is thinner, in the other - thicker.
Preparing such porridge is very simple:
- Pour the cereal into the multicooker bowl.
- Pour the milk, put the same butter, sugar and salt.
- Lower the lid and select the mode. If among them is "Milk porridge", then choose it. If there is no such option, press the "Pic" button.
- When the timer has passed 10 minutes, open and stir the porridge. Multicooker can be turned off.
In the finished semolina add more oil and serve.
The following recipe gives a thicker result. For it will need:
- Semolina - 1 stack
- Milk - 4 stack.
- Water - 2 stack.
- Butter - 60 gr.
- Sugar, salt - to taste
To prepare it, the following steps are required:
- Pour milk, then water, throw a piece of butter.
- Pour the cereal, add sugar and salt. Mix everything up.
- Close the multicooker and put the mode "Porridge" or "Rice". Some models have a Plov mode, select it if there are no first two options.
Cooking time - 25 minutes. In the finished hot porridge, add more oil and stir. You can add it to each portion when serving.
There is another way, characterized by the order of making products:
- Pour the milk into the container, add the butter.
- Select the "Pasta" mode and cook for 8 minutes.
- Then open the lid and slowly pour out the semolina, mix.
- Close and continue cooking until ready.
Put butter in hot porridge and mix, or put it in each plate when serving. A good combination of this dish with prunes, dried apricots, nuts. Try to vary the taste, add jam, berries or fruit puree to the finished porridge.
How to cook a dairy-free semolina in a slow cooker
Grits boiled in water can diversify the menu, it is even used as a side dish for vegetables or meat. It is also a great breakfast option for a child if he is allergic to milk protein.
The ratio of ingredients is as follows:
- Krupa -1 multistakan.
- Water - 6 multi-cups.
- Sugar - 3 tablespoons.
- Salt - to taste.
Preparing it is incredibly simple:
- Mix all the ingredients in the multicooker bowl.
- Put the mode "Porridge". It is possible to set the cooking time without mode for 20 minutes, if the capabilities of the appliance provide for this.
- When the readiness alert sounds, mix well with the butter and close the lid - let it infuse for another 5 minutes.
If there is no such need or desire, you can not add oil.
Cook as much as you need at once. Use immediately after preparation, do not need to store it in the refrigerator. It will not preserve its taste qualities and will become unusable.
Date: 09.10.2018, 09:30 / Views: 55554
14 interesting, beautiful and useful things that you can do at the cottage
It’s not easy to find a place for a wardrobe. Ideas successful decision
A friend was severely beaten - broken arms and legs. where to go to sue reptiles
Ball of CDs