Love Yourself and Become a Goddess: Embrace Your Inner Goddess Series
How to Find Your Inner Goddess
Every woman has an inner goddess. Not every woman realizes it, however. Follow these steps and guide your way to beauty, happiness and naturally let yourself glow not only on the outside, but also from within.
Finding Your Inner Goddess Through Balance
Draw people's attention to your best features.Learn and make use of what makes you look the best for your shape, size and height. By dressing in a way that puts your best self forward, you will naturally elevate your confidence. This confidence is the first step to revealing your inner goddess.
- For instance, if you are blessed with wide, deep, and beautifully coloured eyes, use makeup or clothing colors that help them shine.
- If you have curves, consider wearing some curve-hugging clothes.
- If you prefer modesty, that's fine too. There are plenty of wonderful options for dressing modestly and fashionably. The inner goddess will only shine forth if you feel comfortable and secure in your reflection to the world.
Smile often.Everybody loves a beautiful smile. Smiling is also like a daily mini workout for your facial muscles. Facial muscles need regular workouts in order for them to be ready when you reach a certain age and your skin starts to droop.Smiling gives you an aura of grace and happiness, which can inspire others. By the time you can feel this aura, you have successfully revealed your inner goddess.
Keep your life balanced.A stressed woman is like the opposite of a graceful goddess. Don't accept too many tasks, assignments, or stressful things that make your head jumbled up and tangled. If you have no choice other than to do so, give yourself little breaks and keep it organized so that you don't have to do everything last minute. Doing everything at the last minute causes you to lose sleep, which results in terrible dark circles under your eyes. Not an attractive look. Getting enough sleep so that you look beautiful and feel refreshed every morning. Balancing your life can really pull out your inner goddess and keep you healthy and glowing.
Be happy.There is no way you can even feel a glimpse of your inner goddess if you don't find out what makes you happy. Keeping your spirits up and feeling some sort of happiness on a daily basis is crucial if you live in a busy place, have a crazy schedule or are loaded up with work and/or studies.
- Feel free to indulge in a bar of chocolate after a long, stressful day.
- Go ahead and let go of yourself at a karaoke booth with your closest friends after your exams have finished or that deadline is over.
- While shopping is fun, don't overdo it. Consuming is not a solution to finding happiness. The inner goddess will only surface when you match what makes you happy internally with what you are doing externally. Shopping will not fill that hole.
Finding Your Inner Goddess by Doing Nothing
Try the Wu-Wei approach to locating your inner goddess.The expression ‘Wu-Wei’ comes from the Taoist beliefs and means “doing by non-doing”.
Realize that all truly essential things cannot be done by you.They can only happen to you. There is no real way “How to fall in love”; instead, there may just be a way to pretend that you are in love – but who wants to learn that? The goddess in you is already there, believe it or not. You do not have to do anything to create it. It is your deepest reality. However, there are quite a few things that can prevent you from feeling the goddess in you.
- The most important mistake you can make is to look for your goddess in the eyes of other people. It is not important that other people see you as a goddess, what counts is that you feel your own divine quality. So it is not a good idea to pose as a goddess and to show to others those sides of you that you think others may adore.
- Stop wearing a mask.
- Drop your false smiles.
- You can even stop using makeup. You don’t need to make up anything to be a goddess, because you already are one.
Stop looking outside.Cease to define yourself through the eyes of others. Look into yourself. Get to know every detail of your body not by looking into the mirror, but by feeling it from the inside.
- Become aware of your breathing as often as possible.
- Allow yourself to have as much quiet time as possible in your day.
- Respect your own rhythm.
- Say “no” if you mean it. That creates space for the inner goddess to surface.
Trust your impulse.Learn the difference between an impulse that comes from your divinity and a movement that comes from a desire to be a "good girl" or to get some gratification.
Look for fellow connections.There are so many women on the way. Connect with them. Get to know about the many forms of the mother-goddess. For example: Gaiya, Kybele, Kali, Lakshmi etc. Sing their songs, dance their dances, chant their mantras, but always look in.
- Don’t get lost in a new group-identity of Goddess-Seekers. Use the energy of these songs and mantras to stop more and more things that prevent the goddess in you from emerging.
- Ambition is a major obstacle – especially the ambition to let your goddess surface.
Stop doing.Relax, trust, let go, and melt into every moment. Become more and more aware of you the divinity around you and then it may happen to you. You will realize that you have been a goddess all along.
QuestionWhat if there are multiple gods and goddesses that I love and can't pick one over the rest? For instance, in Greek mythology I can't pick among Athena, Hephaestus, Zeus, and Poseidon.wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerRead more about them. You'll find the right one. Read multiple versions of the myths. Eventually one will stick out.Thanks!
Video: Connect with Your Inner Goddess | Cynthia Occelli | Monday Meditation
Why Is My Lymphoma Doc Cautious About Chemo
Tom Ford Holiday 2014 Makeup Collection
De leukste jurkjes voor de lente en zomer in 2019
How to Pair Program
Diet Fizzy Drinks Linked To Strokes And Dementia, According To Study
How to Make a Killer Proposal
6 Candies That ARENT Scary
Get a flat stomach with these cardio exercises
Manhattan home sales fall for 4th straight quarter as market resets
10 Surprising Facts About How Hollywood Sex Scenes Really Get Made
How to Use Oven Safe Glass Bakeware