How to get maternity capital on hand in 2017

To receive funds, contact the territorial Pension Fund at the place of residence, having the following documents: - state certificate for maternity capital; - passport (if the documents for construction, land plot or house are issued to the certificate holder’s spouse, then you must present his passport and certificate about marriage); - a document confirming the right of ownership or lease of a land plot for individual housing construction; - a building permit; - a certificate of state ownership gistratsii ownership of housing (using the maternity capital for reconstruction) - notarized written commitment of the spouses (spouses) that within 6 months after receiving a cadastral passport for housing they will issue it in the common shared ownership of the family, including the first, second,the third and subsequent children with the determination of the size of shares by agreement; - a document confirming the opening of a bank account indicating the details

Date: 09.10.2018, 10:09 / Views: 44463

Related News

Underwater Adventure Paper Lamp
Forecasting the future in 1900
How to keep the form during pregnancy
How to make a yellow plasticine puppy
Batman Watch
Simple felt flowers
How to choose the right towel