How to hold the phone?
Installing a landline home phone is easy. Let us consider in more detail and in order how to hold a home phone in an apartment or in a private house.
We hold the phone in the apartment
In order to install the phone in the apartment, you must:
- Write an application at the nearest communications service center in your area. There you must provide a list of documents required to connect a landline phone. During the first visit you need to have your passport with registration, and in some communication centers require documents proving the possession of housing.
- After the telecommunications service center engineers check the possibility of connecting the home phone in your apartment, you need to sign an agreement to connect and pay for the corresponding services. You will be assigned a day and time to connect the phone.
- Purchase all the necessary materials and accessories:
- telephone set;
- cable (some providers offer their materials).
When everything is ready, it remains to wait for the wizard who will connect your phone to you.
We carry the phone to a private house
Now consider how to hold the phone in a private house. Installation of a landline phone in an apartment and installation in a private house are slightly different. You need not only to assemble a standard package of documents (you can find out from your telecom operator), but also to check whether there are telephone poles nearby. If they are missing, you will have to install them. In this case, installing the phone may take longer.
You can apply for a Rostelecom telephone connection without leaving your home. To do this, call the number 8 - 800 - 100 - 08 - 00 and order the necessary service.
Or by visiting the site:
- Select the tab "Single personal account".
- Sign up in it.
Date: 09.10.2018, 04:39 / Views: 85571
Flexible radio receiver
Heart of chocolates with your own hands
Miniature Christmas Socks
Three-layer berry cheesecake
Making a lens
Photo frame made of paper Origami do-it-yourself gift