How to light a car?
When the cold comes, start the car becomes a serious problem. Drivers face this everywhere. The reason is an old battery or bad contacts on the terminals and the body. Determining that the battery can no longer start the engine is simple. This is a weak starter, dimming lights, broken alarms and so on. The question of what to do can be answered simply - look for a "donor".
To do this, you will need another car that wound up, regardless of any cold. Anyone who has already tried to start a car in this way knows how to do it. But for beginners, the question of how to light a car from another car is not as simple as it might seem at first glance.
Step-by-step lighting scheme
Attention! This process is associated with electricity, so it is necessary to take all safety precautions. It is necessary to use well-insulated wires for this. All work is best done in protective gloves.
- Two cars are located as close as possible to each other.
- The donor must be plugged.
- To connect two batteries, you must use wires of different colors - red and black.
- Red connects the positive terminals of two batteries.
- Black - minus. You can connect the “crocodile” of the black wire to the donor's battery terminal and, on a stalled car, with an engine or body, but closer to the starter or generator. Please note that this should slip a spark.
- Start the donor machine. Let it warm for 10-15 minutes.
- Now you can make the first start of the engine. But before that, be sure to silence the donor.
- If the car started up - great. If not, then you need to pay attention to how she behaves. If the starter turns badly, then the battery power is clearly not enough. So, twist the donor further. If the starter is working cheerfully, then the matter is not in the battery, look for other reasons.
I would like to draw attention to the fact that a positive result can occur if the battery is hooked due to the cold. If you have already tortured him, trying to run, then he will not start for sure, even with the help of a donor.
Date: 09.10.2018, 02:13 / Views: 81355
Upgrade an energy-saving lamp to LED 2
French Romance - decoupage of a bottle of champagne
How to become normal
17 useful life hacking for home