HOW TO MAKE BASIC CLOTHES LOOK FABULOUS
How to Look Fabulous (when You Have Nothing in Your Closet)
Give your hair Flair!People will be impressed with a gorgeous hair style. Try different styles instead of a normal style that you do everyday. Go with barrel curls, or instead of that ponytail, let your hair just sway in the wind. Maybe some glitter or a fancy up-do?
Focus on Make-Up.A beautiful made up face will draw attention toyou. For special occasions, you can go much more dramatic with make-up than usual...so take advantage of that.
Do up your nails!Make sure that you give yourself a manicure and pedicure! You can do this cheaply and by yourself very easily. If you decide not to wear lipstick or makeup, try a color that goes along with your skin color the best. A new color will have everyone saying that they love your nails instead of talking about what you're wearing. You can never go wrong with a French manicure.
Accessories can dramatically change an outfit.
- A versatile accessory to use is a clutch. Clutches are multi-taskers; they can be used for special occasions, and they can also be used for a night out or a day at work/school.
- Jewelry is another accessory that is a life-saver. A nice necklace and a dramatic pair of earrings can do the trick if put with the right outfit. Rings can add any twist to an outfit that you are wearing.
- Scarves, belts, and headbands are also great accessories.
- Focus on one or two great, dramatic pieces. Wearing too many at once will make you look over-done, tacky, and cluttered.
Shoes --the right pair can make a difference in an ensemble.How about cowboy boots with you blue jeans? Red flats with your otherwise boring T-shirt and leggings?
Make or alter your clothes.If you have the expertise, or access to a handy and creative person, and some time, you may be able to make something unique and fabulous out of your same old stuff. Even simply using fabric glue with some sparkly embellishments, or ironing on funky patches on your ripped cargo pants, or tie-dying a boring tee shirt can enliven an outfit. Hey, fashion designers often start this way! Some other examples:
- Put some rhinestones on a boring black shirt.
- Add some dramatic trim to your jean skirt.
- Take the length up on the hem and cut off the poofy sleeves your cousin's old prom dress.
- Bleach out that concert tee for the dance. Make your own funky pants out of that length of denim.
Have confidence and a positive attitude!"You're never fully dressed without a smile" goes the song from the play and movieAnnie. And it's true. Looking fabulous is, in large part, recognizing your own fabulous-ness. And, anyway, the nice part about having nothing great to wear is never over-dressing! Think simple, classy, and creative rather than pout, "I have nothing to wear!"
QuestionWhat if I don't want to paint my nails?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThen don't paint them or you can buy fake nails.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Have good basics in your wardrobe: a "little black dress", nice chino pants and rad shirt, the shirt that makes you look 10 pounds thinner, whatever works. You can dress up and down.
- When accessorizing a basic but boring outfit, in general, sparkles, shine, metallics, and color will make a huge difference.
- Make sure the color nail polish you chose matches your skin tone, other than red, people with pale skin should go with light colored nail polish.
- Keep your audience in mind. Boys, in general, will not generally evennoticeyour shoes, but will notice a dramatic hairdo or gorgeously made up eyes.
- Also don't forget to curl your lashes before applying mascara.
- Don't over-accessorize. Too much is just too much.
- Unless you're really, really crafty and an excellent sewer, donotattempt last-minute alterations.
- Tanning may improve skin-tone, but is dangerous to your skin. A self-tanner is a safer choice.
Video: HOW TO LOOK CUTE WITH NO EFFORT! | Back to school GRWM
How to Write a Nonfiction Book
How to Become a Lifelong Learner
A Look Back at Harpers Bazaar in the 1980s
Pawbo Wi-Fi Interactive Pet Camera and Treat Dispenser
Dayquil Mucus Control DM
How I Lost 55 Pounds
Moms Viral Post Nails What Its Like to Parent a Child With ADHD
11 Ways to Have A Blended Orgasm
All of the Holiday Makeup Ideas You Want RightNow
Roasted Carrots with Coriander and Mint
10 Chic-o Friendly Finds for YourHome
60 Auburn Hair Colors to Emphasize Your Individuality
Date: 09.12.2018, 06:29 / Views: 64331