How to make Nutella at home
You will need
- - Milk with a fat content of 2.5% - 100 ml;
- - Milk powder or infant formula - 2 tbsp. l .;
- - Cocoa powder - 2 tbsp. l .;
- - Sugar powder - 50 g;
- - Sunflower oil - 150 ml;
- - Nuts (any, for example, walnuts or forest) - 30 g (optional);
- - Vanillin - on the tip of a knife;
- - Mixer or immersion blender.
Warm up the milk to room temperature in a natural way or in a microwave and pour it into the bowl. In a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar with vanilla and pour it over the milk.
Add vegetable oil, the temperature of which should also not be below room temperature. After that, using a mixer or immersion blender at the highest speed, whisk together thoroughly until smooth. The mass should thicken a little.
Now add cocoa parashok, powdered milk and thoroughly mix everything together once more. Nutella is ready. If you want to make it more useful and give a shade to the taste, you can add walnuts or hazelnuts, previously crushed in a mortar, with a blender or with a rolling pin.
Keep the homemade chocolate paste in the fridge so that it becomes even thicker. And then you can use it for its intended purpose - for sandwiches, as an addition to baking, pancakes or pancakes.
Date: 09.10.2018, 08:57 / Views: 91234
Shorts for a boy
Simple Zebra Pie Recipes
Salt in the garden - an unsurpassed result
Provencal Style Shelf
Crafts for May 9 from paper