Samsung Galaxy J5 - How to Copy Contacts from SIM to Phone Memory
How to Save Contacts to a SIM Card
Saving your contacts to a SIM card is useful in the event you want to start using a new mobile phone and don’t want to manually add individual contact information to your new device. The numbers and contact information you move to your SIM card will be stored to the SIM card and displayed on every mobile device the SIM is inserted into.
Saving Contacts to SIM on an iPhone (Jailbroken iPhones Only)
Download the SIManager application from Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone.
Launch SIManager after the download is complete.
Tap on “Settings” at the bottom of the screen and select “Copy iPhone to SIM.”All the existing contacts stored on your iPhone will be copied to your SIM card.
Saving Contacts to SIM on Android
Tap on “Contacts” from the Home screen of your Android.
Tap on or press the Menu button on your Android and select “More.”
- On some Android models, the “More” option may be replaced with “Import / Export.”
Tap on “Copy Contacts.”
- If provided with the option to import or export contacts, select the option to “Export to SIM,” and proceed to step #5.
Tap on “Phone to SIM.”
Select the individual contacts you want moved to the SIM card, or choose the option to select all contacts.
Tap on “Copy” or “OK.”All the contacts you selected will now be moved to your SIM card.
Saving Contacts to SIM on Blackberry
Navigate to and select “Contacts” on your Blackberry device.
Navigate to and click on the contact you want saved to your SIM card.
- If you are using a Blackberry 10 device, swipe down on the screen and tap on “Settings.”
Highlight the contact’s phone number and press the Menu button on your Blackberry.
- If using a Blackberry 10, tap on “Copy Contacts from Device to SIM Card.” All your existing contacts will be moved from your phone to your SIM card.
Select “Copy to SIM Phone Book.”
Press the Menu button again and select “Save.”
Repeat steps two through five for every contact you want saved to the SIM card.You can only move one phone number at a time from your Blackberry to your SIM card.
How do I save pictures to a SIM card?
How do I save my contacts to a SIM card on a Moto Z Play phone?
- By default, the iPhone does not allow its users to store contact information and phone numbers on the SIM card.If you want contacts moved from your iPhone to a SIM card, your iPhone must be jailbroken, and you will be required to download the SIManager app and follow the procedure outlined in method one.
- At this time, users with Windows Phones cannot copy phone numbers to the SIM card, and must back up all contacts to their Microsoft accounts.
- A SIM card can only store up to 250 phone numbers. If you have more than 250 contacts, you may want to back up your contact information using a service such as iCloud on the iPhone or Google on the Android.
Sources and Citations
In other languages:
Русский: , Português: , Italiano: , Español: , Deutsch: , Français: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: How to copy contacts from phone to sim card in android in hindi
Jill Stuart Spring 2019 Makeup Collection
9 Home Remedies You Should Never Try
15 Celebrities Show You How to Style Crown Braids
Philip Hammond joins attack on Boris Johnson at Conservative conference
How to Remove Yellow Stains from Plastic
Exercises To Do In The Morning To Start YourDay
What Really Happens Behind the Scenes of a Greys Anatomy Wedding
Why Knee Pain Worsens With Age
How ketchup started as a fish sauce from Asia
Trump approval rating hits new low
The Most Stylish New Yorkers2015
How To Encourage Yourself In Hindi Video
Best Eyeliners In The World – Our Top 20
Will Cancerous Polyps Come Back