How to set up MMS on Nokia (Nokia)?
Before you set up MMS on Nokia, you need to know what MMS is and what it is for. MMS is a multimedia messaging service, that is, thanks to this service, you can send any information in the form of various images, melodies and even video. You can transfer data, as well as on a mobile phone, and by e-mail. The only feature of MMS is its size, which is only 100kb, and the operator can also impose its limitations. In some networks, the transmission of messages up to 300 KB can also be supported. Usually, all sent photos are compressed by phone.
MMS operation principle
The essence of the service is as follows:
- MMS consists of two parts. The first part is the operator's WAP server (a special wireless data transfer service). The second part is an SMS message with a notification to download the main file.
- If the phone does not support the MMS function, a message will be sent with a link to download the file sent to you.
So, having understood the principle of MMS service, you can return to the main question, how to set up mms on Nokia, what steps to take, and whether there are features to send from Nokia phones.
Set up MMS on your Nokia phone
Before sending MMS from Nokia, you need to understand that the successful sending of an MMS message is more dependent on your carrier. Because often when sending files, failures are possible, and the money for the service was withdrawn and you should not blame the phone for this.
So, setting up and sending MMS will be considered from the mobile operator MTS. And the setting for sending files from Nokia phones is almost identical for all models with MMS support.
Instructions for setting up MMS:
- On your phone, go to "Tools" (Tools), then "Settings" (Settings) and the Connection item (Connection).
- Next you need to create an access point. The point name (Access point name) you can choose arbitrary, for example MMS_MTS, the data channel you choose - GPRS. User Name is arbitrary. Request by password (Promt password) - put, no. Password (Password) - for example, mts. Gateway IP address - 184.108.40.206 (this address is standard on the MTS network). Homepage: enter http://mms.mts.ru.
- Next you need to select an access point.You go to Messaging, then Settings (Settings) is an MMS message. In this paragraph, select the Preferred connection and set up the connection.
Now you can send and receive MMS messages.
Date: 09.10.2018, 10:12 / Views: 33165
Ideas from professionals: the secrets of the design of small bathrooms
17 life hacking that will help you out in difficult situations
How to make an electromagnet
Master class of heart-seal from cloth
Privatization: until what year