How to Stay on Your Feet in a Fight - Stop the Aggressive Tackle
How to Stay On Your Feet at Concerts
Make sure you are standing with both your feet on the ground.If you only have one foot properly on the floor, you will be easier to knock over.
Keep your feet spread shoulder width apart.Not only will you have better balance, but there's a much better chance that you'll keep a little space between you and everyone else. Stand your ground.
When you have both of your feet firmly on the floor, look at where in the crowd you are.If you are at the very front, place your hands on the barrier and don't let go.
If you are not at the front, look at the person in front of you.It doesn't matter if they think you are a freak because of this next step. Shift one of your feet so that it is firmly in between theirs. This will make it easier for you to steady yourself if you are pushed.
Make sure that you have room to breathe.A simple way to ensure this, is by bending both of your arms out in front of you, and resting your wrists against the back of the person in front of you. This allows your chest room, and so nobody will be able to crush you.
If there is a sudden push, do not go with it.If you do, it is very likely that you will lose your balance, and an excited fan will knock you over. Make sure that, if you do go with the push, that you keep your arms out, and your feet flat on the floor.
If you have no choice but to be swept up by the crowd, make a cage around your chest with your arms to protect your ribs and your breathing, then use one foot at a time on the ground to keep yourself upright.
If, and when, you jump to the music, put your hands on the shoulders of the person in front of you.That way, you can jump higher, and be sure to land on the ground.
At the end of the concert, try not to get in anyone's way.Hold hands, or link arms with he people you went with, and walk to the exit.
QuestionMy phone has a glass screen with a screen protector on it. Will this be enough protection?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIt really depends on the concert. You should probably get a protective case as well.Thanks!
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Also, if you are small or look young for your age (like me) the people around you will look after you. Older people at concerts will always have an eye on you, and try to help you if anything goes wrong.
- Do not worry about what people think of you. Chances are, you will make friends with most of the people around you, and they won't mind you leaning on them, or whatever.
- Stay with anybody you came with. Losing your friends at concerts is never a good idea. Charge your phone before hand, and call your friends if you get separated. Arrange for a common meeting place, like at the merchandise table or the restrooms just in case.
- If there are crowd-surfers, keep your hands above your head, so they can't kick you and wait for people to push them away.
- If the crowd gets too intense,get out. There's nothing worse than getting trampled because once it starts, it's hard to stop. Leave the crowd before you get seriously injured. Return when the mayhem dies down a bit.
- Also, don'teverscream down anyone's ear. You could easily irritate someone doing that.
- Do not act cheeky to the person in front of you. This will annoy them a lot.
- If it is a moshing sort of concert, don't headbutt anybody! It can make things extremely messy.
Video: Foot Work How to Stay Light on your feet
How Attorney General Sessions could shut down the legal marijuana industry
10 Things Every Woman Should Do to Age Gracefully
Gwyneth Paltrow Slammed for Goop Article Promoting Severe WeightLoss
An African adventure
How to Know if People Arent Listening to You
Changes to Obamacare Affordable Care Act
The Benefits of a Do-It-Yourself FacialSteam
25 Unhealthy Foods To Avoid Starting Today
How to Make Crispy Cookies
Pill cuts ovarian cancer risk’
Updo Hairstyles for Homecoming: Faux Hawk Updos Tutorial
NYC Earthquake The Top 10 Funniest Fashion PeopleTweets
Date: 04.12.2018, 05:45 / Views: 55471