HOW I STYLE MY RIHANNA FUR SLIDES | CAPXVINO B
How to Wear Furry Slides
Furry slides can add a lot of fun to your look, but their fuzziness and casual style can make it hard to know how to wear them. The good news is, you can wear them pretty much any way you want! Pair them with airy dresses, stylish jackets, or business wear to create contrast in your outfits. Or wear them with cozy sweaters or brightly colored clothing to tie everything together. You can also put them on to wear around the house!
Coordinating Outfits with Slides
Create contrast with a polished business look.There’s no reason you can’t wear fur slides in the office. If you do, pair them with a highly polished business look. The contrast makes the slides pop.
- For example, pair your slides with a structured, stylish jacket in satin or silk, a pencil skirt or slacks, and a simple button-down shirt.
- Make sure your office dress code allows shoes like furry slides. For more professional or formal workplaces, furry slides might not be appropriate.
Dress your slides down with a casual yet polished look.You can dress your slides down a bit by pairing them with casual clothing. A pair of slouchy pants in linen, cotton, or satin will look great with your fur slides. Add a fitted tank to the top of your outfit to balance out the looseness on the bottom.
Use them as a funky twist to an everyday outfit.The great thing about furry slides is that they’re just as easy to put on as any other sandal. So wear them like any other sandal! If you’re wearing an everyday outfit like jeans and a t-shirt or blouse, throw your furry sandals on. They’ll give your everyday outfit a fun, funky twist.
- You can also add another unexpected fashion element to an otherwise everyday outfit to complement your furry slides. Think a silk kimono in a complementary color, or a big, chunky necklace.
Balance your slides with an airy outfit.Furry slides can look a little clunky. You can downplay this clunkiness by pairing them with an airy outfit.
- For example, look for dresses in light fabrics like cotton or linen to pair with your slides.
- You can also wear your slides with cropped pants and a floaty peasant top.
Pair them with a cozy outfit to emphasize their furriness.Wear your fur slides with a light sweater and long pants. It helps tie together your whole outfit because it highlights the coziness of both pieces. Pair your sweater with a slide in a matching neutral color – white, cream, or black.
- This outfit is a great option for fall or spring, when it's just starting to get a little cool, but you can still wear sandals.
Pair them with a structured purse.A furry slide looks a little unstructured because of the way the fur can stick out in all directions. To balance that out, carry a small, structured purse alongside your fur slides.
Wear them around the house.There's no reason you can't wear furry slides as indoor shoes! Wear them while you're doing chores or even just hanging out at home.
Choosing Your Slides
Make sure your choice of slides is appropriate.There are lots of fun places and ways to wear your furry slides. However, furry slides might not be appropriate in every setting. If you're attending a very formal event - like a wedding - or an important business meeting, furry slides probably aren't the most appropriate.
Choose a pair with a heel for a more feminine look.Not all fur slides are flat sandals. Some come with a bit of a wedge or heel. A small heel can make your fur slide look a bit more feminine and dress up the look slightly.
- If your clothing is already on the feminine side - a cute sundress or peasant top, you can wear flat slides.
Stick to a neutral palette for a clean look.A neutral palette can help tone down the look of a fur slide. Pair white, cream, or black slides with jeans and a neutral-toned shirt. You can also wear slides in a neutral color with more brightly colored clothing - it helps play down the slide while maintaining a brighter look.
Go for a bold color for a fashion statement.If you really want to draw attention to your slides, pick a bold color for a fresh pop to your outfit. It’s especially effective if your pair them with more muted colors in your outfit.
- If you're wearing bold colors or patterns in your outfit, you can choose one of the colors in your outfit for your slide color. Or you can choose slides in a more muted version of the bold colors in your outfit.
Choose a comfortable pair to wear around the house.If you're using your furry slides as house shoes, look for comfort. Furry slides with a fuzzy insole, some extra padding, or gel insoles are all great indoor options.
Video: OUTFIT OF THE WEEK|SUMMER 2017|LOOKBOOK
Two Baby Pandas Refuse to Take Their Medicine
Holiday Healthy Foods Gone Wrong
The G–spot Comes Out of Hiding
Lauren Moffatt Gets Inspired By Her Grandmother’s Closet
Face Off: The Best Face Washes To Hit My MedicineCabinet
Rainwear Buys To See You Through Any Downpour
My Whole Life Changed When I Became a Caregiver to My Fiancés Mother at 32
Think Yourself Thin
Supplements and disease
Swimwear For Every Budget