I was deceived by SMS scammers and I rent 25 rubles a day. What should I do?

There are 4 answers
Answered on November 19, 2015 19:16
Throw away the card)) If you are faced with telephone fraud, then first of all it is worth notifying the mobile operator. If you transferred funds to the number indicated by the fraudsters or called, as a result of which you have withdrawn a certain amount of money, the operator will return the money back to you without a conversation if this happened inside the operator’s network. If you lured a large amount of money, then you need to contact the police. MTS: 8 (800) 333-08-90 (or forward the received SMS to the toll-free number 1911); Beeline: 8 (495) 974-88-88 (free recommendations by phone 068044); Megaphone: 8 (800) 333-05-00 (subscriber service 0500); Police: 02 (from mobile phones 112).
A source:
Answered on November 20, 2015 06:51
Call the operator and report that the fraudsters withdraw money from your card, then go to the company's office and block the SIM card, in no case just throw it away,otherwise, then winds up a decent amount, you will receive a letter of payment. Be sure to block. And then just buy a new sim card.
Alexander Tiora
Alexander Tiora
Answered on November 20, 2015 10:25
To the cellular operator will contact.

Date: 09.10.2018, 09:56 / Views: 94483

Related News

Summer workshop: flowerbed and green wall in terracotta pots
Motorcycle towing
Great-grandmother's cat
A large selection of seams and stitches for hand embroidery
The popularity of the red fur coat
Camber - the convergence of the wheels of the car with their own hands
15 Examples of large dining tables that you can make yourself
Decorate your summer cottage in an unusual way with the help of wheels and tiles