Master the twisting technique and get incredible home decor
Is it possible to come up with a decor better than hand-made roses? Hardly. Especially since it's so simple: I cut the paper according to the pattern, I stuck it there, twisted it - and got a chic decor! Too easy? See for yourself! We give everything that is necessary for work: both the template, and step-by-step photos, and the “twisting technique” for this charming decor:
- colored paper (but even beautiful buds are made from white);
And everything? Yes, the list is small. And here is the promised template:
Therefore, we proceed to work:
- Transfer the pattern to the colored paper from the wrong side.
- Cut a spiral around the contour.
- Roll the helix starting at the inside edge. To fix it, glue it with the nearest side.
- Repeat until you create the desired number of colors!
Date: 02.11.2018, 16:05 / Views: 65453
Quilting and patchwork
Ball of CDs
Salting the pike yourself: just lick your fingers
This girl paints eggs in a very unusual way
Ginger donuts with glaze
Haircuts for women for 40 with round type of face
Ladybug Handbag for Girl