Rassolnik is an interesting hot dish.
Rassolnik - a dish that managed to catch the fancy of many. Each hostess has its own cooking secrets, but still there are some rules and important points.
What is this dish?
Rassolnik is the name of the first dish of Russian cuisine, which is a kind of soup boiled from fish or meat in broth and cucumber brine. Also salted cucumbers were always added to pickle.
Such a dish appeared quite a long time ago, but initially it was a little different from what everyone used to see it today. Cucumber pickle, for example, began to be taken as a basis in the XV century, and the name “pickle” and classical recipes appeared only in the middle of the XIX century. One way or another, today many people like pickles very much and eat with pleasure.
Ingredients for the preparation of pickle can be used a variety of, it all depends on preferences and tastes. But there are some main groups of components:
- Meat or fish base.You can use pork, beef, veal, lamb, turkey or chicken. Fish, the best sea with a small amount of bones will approach also. Often used offal and offal: liver, kidneys, hearts, stomachs. But such components are optional, as there are vegetarian and lentil rassolniki.
- Also in the pickle are added various cereals. Barley was traditionally used, but it can be replaced, for example, with rice or buckwheat. And some add oatmeal, it is also valid.
- Potato is also an acceptable component for this dish, but more often it replaces cereal.
- Salted cucumbers. It is worth noting that during cooking they do not smell very nice, so some replace them with salted or pickled mushrooms. Gourmets add olives or capers.
- Cucumber pickle. It was he who gives the dish a distinctive taste. Without brine can not do, the name itself speaks about it. The amount of brine determines each housewife, but usually there is 0.5-1 cup per liter.
- Some vegetables may be included. Often use cabbage, carrots, onions.
- As for seasonings and spices, they are not used,since the taste of the brine should be clearly felt, and some spices can drown it. The only thing you can add to the rassolnik is dill or parsley. Also, many add pepper to make the dish spicy. And everything else will be superfluous.
How to cook?
How to cook pickle? Everything depends on the specific ingredients and the recipe, but there are basic steps:
- First you need to boil the meat, offal or fish. Boil until ready, then everything should be removed from the pan.
- Then, cereal or potatoes are laid in the broth, as well as other vegetables. Vegetables are usually cut in any familiar and convenient way. Some grits are boiled separately and added almost at the very end. Carrots with onions can fry and add a little later.
- Then, chopped salted cucumbers (or other salty ingredients) are added. Many clean them, but it is not necessary.
- Then you can add greens and pickle, as well as sliced meat (offal or fish).
- Everything is boiled and served with sour cream and bread.
By the way, you can cook pickle in a saucepan on the stove or in a slow cooker.
We offer you a few recipes for cooking pickle.
The recipe is the first
To make lean pickle with barley, prepare the following ingredients:
- 2.5 liters of water;
- 4 potatoes;
- ½ cup of pearl barley;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 3 pickled cucumbers;
- 1 cup cucumber pickle;
- pepper and parsley to taste.
- First, rinse the pearl barley well, then pour boiling water over it and let it swell for about half an hour.
- Now pour water into the pan, bring it to a boil, then pour the swollen barley and boil it until soft.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into strips and place in a saucepan.
- Peel and finely chop the onion, peel the carrot and grate. All together, fry (or save) in vegetable oil and add to the pickle (5-10 minutes after adding the potatoes).
- When the potatoes are soft, you can add cucumbers, pre-cut into strips.
- After 5 minutes, pour in the pickle and add the pepper and finely chopped parsley. If necessary, dosolite dish.
- Delicious lean pickle is ready!
This is a recipe for rich meat pickle with rice.To prepare you will need:
- 500 grams of meat (it is better to use low-fat pork);
- 3 liters of water;
- ½ cup cucumber brine;
- ½ cup rice;
- 1-2 potatoes;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 onion;
- 4 pickled cucumbers;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 3 tablespoons of tomato paste (or 1 large tomato);
- cooking oil for frying.
- First boil the meat until cooked and remove from the pan.
- Wash the rice well (the water after washing should be clear in the end), peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes. Run everything together in broth and boil for about 10 minutes.
- Peel and finely chop the onion, and grate the carrot after cleaning. Fry the vegetables in vegetable oil, then add the tomato paste, mix everything and put in the pan.
- Cut the cucumbers into small cubes and add to the rest of the ingredients. Boil it all together for 5 minutes.
- Peel and chop the garlic on the garlic press; add the pickle to the pickle together with the pickle. At the same time, add the meat and cut it into small cubes.
- Parsley wash, dry and chop with a knife, and then pour into the pan.
- After 2-3 minutes, turn off the fire and let the pickle stand a little under the lid.
- Serve the dish hot and with sour cream.
It is not necessary to cook pickle with cucumbers, they can be replaced with marinated mushrooms. List of ingredients:
- 300 grams of pickled mushrooms (it is best to use milk mushrooms, but others will do);
- 300 grams of chicken fillet;
- 2.5-3 liters of water;
- 4 potatoes;
- 1 onion;
- 1 potato;
- 3-4 bunches of dill;
- ½ cup mushroom pickle;
- pepper to taste.
- To begin, boil chicken fillet to readiness and remove it from the pan.
- Now peel and slice the potatoes, put it in boiling broth and cook for about 7-10 minutes.
- While the potatoes are boiling, peel and chop the onions, and rub the carrots on a medium grater. Fry the vegetables and put them in the pan.
- Cut the mushrooms in any convenient way and run into the broth.
- Boil everything for about 5 minutes, then pour in the pickle mushroom pickle.
- Cut chilled fillet of chicken and put into a saucepan.
- Finely chop the dill and add to the dish.
- Pepper pickle and after a couple of minutes turn off the fire.
- Home rassolnik ready!
A few tips for the hostess:
- It is better not to salt a dish, but to regulate its taste with a brine. Excess salt can spoil the taste.
- Do not rush immediately after cooking to serve pickle. Give him a little to bask, so that the dish has a rich taste and rich flavor.
- Some recommend that before adding the brine boil to make it more saturated.
Enjoy rassolnik and treat them guests and household.
Date: 09.10.2018, 08:49 / Views: 35531
How to keep the original look of a fur coat from a muton for many years
Christmas socks made of felt
How do people see
How to handle voice