This gorgeous low-calorie dessert is best served cold
Ah, these fragrant, fabulously delicious homemade cakes! Well, how can you refuse them during a diet? And do not need at all! Why deny yourself the pleasure if you can make a diet cheesecake that tastes no different from high-calorie homemade cakes.
- low-fat cottage cheese - 500-600 g
- bananas - 5-6 pieces (better to take overripe)
- flour - 2 tbsp.
- egg - 1 piece
1. Squeeze with bananas in a blender.
2. In the resulting mass, add 1 egg, flour and knead the dough. If desired, vanillin or raisins can be added to the dough.
3. Grease a baking dish with butter, spread the dough and cook in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
4. The cheesecake is served cold. If desired, it can be poured with caramel or chocolate sauce.
Date: 16.10.2018, 07:45 / Views: 61234
How to sew a sausage from felt
Why is it good to sleep during the day
Beaded Volumetric Necklace
Rosehip: How to Brew
Photo ideas of original floors that will amaze your guests
Children's crochet set (mittens, hat and scarf loop)
Striped hooded baby jacket